Americas Best Value Inn Wilmington offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free grab and go breakfast, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. All guest rooms include satellite TV, Showtime, desk with lamp, and table with chairs. Microwaves, refrigerators, irons, and ironing boards are available upon request.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located near local attractions such as Cape Fear Museum, Cape Fear Community College, and USS North Carolina Battleship Memorial Park. We are conveniently located on Market Street.
Americas Best Value Inn Wilmington is your best choice within the southeast region of North Carolina. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for fishing, sightseeing, music festivals, or simply passing through on your way to Atlanta or Richmond. At Americas Best Value Inn Wilmington our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Wilmington, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Beaumont Park, 0.3 mi.
* Carmike 16, 1.2 mi.
* GIANT - Movie Theater, 1.4 mi.
* Wilmington Fishing Charter, 1.7 mi.
* Browncoat Pub & Theatre, 2.4 mi.
* Hugh MacRae Park, 3.2 mi.
* Ten Pin Alley, 3.3 mi.
* Wilmington Municipal Golf Course, 3.5 mi.
* Lumina Theater - UNCW, 3.5 mi.
* Feel Good Fishing Charters & Adventures, 3.6 mi.
* ProFishNC Charters, LLC, 4.5 mi.
* Jungle Lagoon Mini Golf, 4.6 mi.
* Halyburton Park, 5.2 mi.
* Regal Mayfaire Stadium 16, 5.4 mi.
* Casino Party Aces of Wilmington, 5.6 mi.
* Wrightsville Beach, 7.5 mi.
* Magnolia Greens, 10.1 mi.
* Beau Rivage Golf & Resort, 10.6 mi.
* Fitness Room
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Luggage Storage Space
* Outdoor Pool (Open from May to September)
* Cape Fear Museum, 1.7 mi.
* The Children's Museum of Wilmington, 2.3 mi.
* Cape Fear Serpentarium, 2.4 mi.
* Bellamy Mansion Museum, 2.4 mi.
* Ice Arena Arcade And Party, 2.5 mi.
* Jungle Rapids Family Fun Pack, 4.6 mi.
* USS North Carolina Battleship Memorial Park, 5.2 mi.
* Carolina Beach State Park, 15.7 mi.
* North Carolina Aquarium At Fort Fisher, 21.6 mi.
* Free grab and go breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Indochine, 0.2 mi.
* La Costa, 0.5 mi.
* Goody Goody Omelet House, 0.6 mi.
* Lucky Star Chinese, 0.8 mi.
* Capt'n Bill's Backyard Grill, 1 mi.
* Elizabeth's Pizza, 1.1 mi.
* White Front Breakfast House, 1.1 mi.
* San Juan Café, 1.6 mi.
* Hieronymus Seafood, 1.7 mi.
* J. Michael's Philly Deli, 2.1 mi.
* Riverboat Landing, 2.3 mi.
* Front Street Brewery, 2.3 mi.
* Bourbon Street, 2.3 mi.
* Copper Penny, 2.4 mi.
* American Tower Corporation, 1.2 mi.
* EUE Screen Gems Studio, 1.6 mi.
* Carolina Coastal Builders, 1.7 mi.
* Wilmington Hospital Supply Co, 1.8 mi.
* Costco Wilmington, 2.3 mi.
* US Coast Guard, 2.4 mi.
* Corning Inc, 2.8 mi.
* North Carolina Army National, 2.8 mi.
* Hess Corporation Terminal, 3.4 mi.
* Sturdy Corporation, 3.9 mi.
* Merchant Technologies, 5.1 mi.
* Duke Energy Progress, 11.7 mi.
* Azalea Fest, April
* Brew Fest, April
* Riverfest, October
* Beach to Battleship Triathlon (B2B Triathlon)
* Music on the Town Concert, May
* Green Swamp Bird Hike, May
* Carolina Beach Street Arts Festival, May
* Steamroller Printing Festival, May
* Port City Music Festival, June
* Sounds of Summer Concert, June
* Firework by the Sea and Live Music, August
* Downtown Sundown Concert, August
* Carolina Beach Dragon Boat Regatta and Festival, September
* U.S. Open King Mackerel Tournament, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Cape Fear Community College, 2.5 mi.
* University of North Carolina Wilmington, 2.6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* New Hanover Regional Medical Center, 3.4 mi.
* NextCare Urgent Care, 3.5 mi.