Americas Best Value Inn Rockdale offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, in-room Wi-Fi, free coffee in lobby, and free full breakfast. All guest rooms include sofa, microwave, mini-fridge, hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, ESPN, HBO, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, alarm clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome for a nightly charge. We are only 2 miles from Rockdale International & Great Northern Railroad Depot & Museum and nearby several local attractions such as Kay Theatre Foundation and Rockdale Civic Center. We are conveniently located at the intersection of Highway 77 and Highway 79.
Americas Best Value Inn Rockdale offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, swimming, or to visit Apache Pass Event Center, Milam County Historical Museum, Temple College-Temple, Southwestern University, and Texas A&M University - College Station. At Americas Best Value Inn Rockdale our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Rockdale, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Hale Park, 1.7 mi.
* Kay Theatre Foundation, 1.8 mi.
* Antique Queens, 2.2 mi.
* Rockdale City Swimming Pool, 3.7 mi.
* City Park, 3.8 mi.
* Milam County Skate Park, 4.1 mi.
* Rockdale Country Club, 7.1 mi.
* Bella Peregrina Ranch, 8.1 mi.
* Texas Skydiving Center, 21.2 mi.
* Howard Theatre, 27.6 mi.
* Davidson Creek Park, 24.9 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Business Center (with Computer)
* Outdoor Pool (Open from May to September)
* Rockdale International & Great Northern Railroad Depot & Museum, 1.8 mi.
* Rockdale Civic Center, 4.1 mi.
* Apache Pass Event Center, 11.1 mi.
* Milam County Historical Museum, 15 mi.
* Caldwell Civic Center, 24.8 mi.
* Dell Diamond, 41.8 mi.
* Reed Arena, 51.3 mi.
* Kyle Field, 51.7 mi.
* Free daily full breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* La Festa Italian Restaurant & Pizza, 1.6 mi.
* Lee's Landing, 2.3 mi.
* Subway, 2.3 mi.
* Taqueria Banda's, 2.5 mi.
* Big Boy's BBQ, 2.9 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 3.1 mi.
* Austin Sonic, 3.1 mi.
* Texas Fajita, 3.2 mi.
* Oriental Kitchen, 3.3 mi.
* El Torito Mexican Grill, 3.4 mi.
* Piano Bar & Steak House, 3.6 mi.
* The Ranch, 3.9 mi.
* W-S Industrial Services Inc., 1.6 mi.
* GFL Americas, LLC., 1.8 mi.
* Veolia Industrial Services Inc., 4.7 mi.
* Luminant Power Plant, 5 mi.
* Fluor Daniel, 10.8 mi.
* Sandow Mine, 10.8 mi.
* Burleson County Courthouse, 25 mi.
* Fort Hood, 71.2 mi.
* Tejas Festival, March
* Milam County Nature Festival, April
* Tough Mudder at Apache Pass, May
* Art Outside, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Temple College-Cameron Education Center, 14.6 mi.
* Temple College-Temple, 44.6 mi.
* Southwestern University, 45.8 mi.
* Texas A&M University - College Station, 51.8 mi.
* The University of Texas at Austin, 60 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Little River Medical Clinic, 2.1 mi.
* Richards Memorial Hospital, 3.6 mi.