Americas Best Value Inn Blue Springs/Kansas City offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms and in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include cable TV, desk with lamp, table with chairs, and free local calls.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are only 2 miles from Blue Springs Civic Center and nearby several local attractions such as Burr Oak Woods Nature Center. We are conveniently located between I-70 and Highway 7, at the intersection of NW Jefferson Street and NW North Ridge Drive.
Americas Best Value Inn Blue Springs/Kansas City offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, swimming, or to visit Valley Speedway, CoCo Key Water Resort, Harry S. Truman Library and Museum, Kansas City Zoo, and Sea Life Kansas City Aquarium. At Americas Best Value Inn Blue Springs/Kansas City our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Blue Springs/Kansas City, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Blue Springs 8 Theatre, 0.8 mi.
* Blue Springs Ballet and Performing Arts, 1.5 mi.
* AMC Independence Commons 20, 7 mi.
* Blue Springs Country Club, 0.6 mi.
* Lunar Bowl, 0.8 mi.
* Side Pockets, 2.1 mi.
* Stone Canyon Golf Club, 2.5 mi.
* Adams Pointe Golf Club, 2.5 mi.
* Lake Remembrance, 2.6 mi.
* Landahl Park, 5.1 mi.
* Independence Mall, 5.8 mi.
* Lake Jacomo Marina, 6.3 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Pool (Open from May to August)
* Safety Deposit Box at Front Desk
* Blue Springs Historical Society, 1.7 mi.
* Blue Springs Civic Center, 1.9 mi.
* Burr Oak Woods Nature Center, 2.5 mi.
* Valley Speedway, 5.8 mi.
* National Frontier Trails Museum, 11.3 mi.
* Kauffman Stadium, 11.8 mi.
* CoCo Key Water Resort, 11.9 mi.
* Arrowhead Stadium, 12.1 mi.
* Paradise Park, 12.3 mi.
* Harry S. Truman Library and Museum, 12.9 mi.
* Kansas City Zoo, 19 mi.
* Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, 19.5 mi.
* Sea Life Kansas City Aquarium, 19.6 mi.
* Applebee's, 0.4 mi.
* Denny's, 0.4 mi.
* Firehouse Subs, 0.7 mi.
* Minsky's Pizza, 1.1 mi.
* Texas Roadhouse, 1.3 mi.
* Bua Thai, 1.6 mi.
* Chick-fil-A, 1.7 mi.
* China Town Cafe, 1.8 mi.
* Burgers American Grill, 1.9 mi.
* Legends of Asia, 2.6 mi.
* Plowboys Barbeque, 3.2 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 4.6 mi.
* On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina, 4.7 mi.
* Hooters, 4.7 mi.
* Carrabba's Italian Grill, 4.7 mi.
* Buffalo Wild Wings, 4.9 mi.
* ServiceMark Telecom, 10 mi.
* Fastenal Company, 10.4 mi.
* Missouri Gas Energy Company, 18.6 mi.
* Kansas City Power and Light, 18.8 mi.
* National Guard State of Kansas, 22.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* St. Mary's Medical Center, 1.3 mi.
* Saint Luke's Hospital, 20.3 mi.
* University of Kansas Medical Center, 23.5 mi.