Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Stuart offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We are a AAA 2-Diamond hotel with clean spacious rooms, free coffee in lobby, free deluxe continental breakfast, and in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, 40 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO, desk with lamp, iron, ironing board, clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (18 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are only 16 miles from Guthrie County Historical Village and nearby several local attractions such as Iowa Aviation Museum. We are conveniently located off of I-80, between S Division Street and SE 7th Street.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Stuart offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, swimming, or to visit Bob Feller Museum, Waukee Stadium, SportsPlex West, John Wayne Birthplace, Winterset Art Center, and The Bridges of Madison County. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Stuart our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Stuart, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Stuart Fremont Theatre, 0.8 mi.
* Stuart Aquatic Center, 0.8 mi.
* Stuart Bowl & Tradition, 0.9 mi.
* Lake Panorama National Golf Course, 19.3 mi.
* Linden Canoes & Kayaks, 21.2 mi.
* Coldwater Creek, 30.2 mi.
* Jordan Creek Town Center, 30.5 mi.
* Raccoon River Valley Trail, 32.7 mi.
* Business Center (with computer)
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Heated Indoor Pool
* Outdoor Plug-ins
* Guthrie County Historical Village, 15.7 mi.
* Iowa Aviation Museum, 19.7 mi.
* Bob Feller Museum, 21.5 mi.
* Waukee Stadium, 27.6 mi.
* SportsPlex West, 28.6 mi.
* John Wayne Birthplace, 29.2 mi.
* Winterset Art Center, 29.2 mi.
* The Bridges of Madison County, 31.6 mi.
* Iowa State Fair, 42 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* McDonald's, 0.07 mi.
* Subway, 0.08 mi.
* Country Kitchen, 0.5 mi.
* Los Altos Mexican Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Casey's Carry Out Pizza, 12.2 mi.
* Dexfield Diner & Pub, 12.6 mi.
* P.J.'s Drive-In, 16 mi.
* Patrick's Restaurant, 22.3 mi.
* Rube's Steaks, 24.3 mi.
* Wausau Supply Company, 0.9 mi.
* Rose Acre Farms Inc., 24.3 mi.
* Advanced Technologies Group, 30.7 mi.
* CAD Technology Center, Inc., 31.5 mi.
* Des Moines Art Festival, June
* Warren County Fair, July
* Iowa State Fair, August
Local Colleges and Universities
* Simpson College, 56.6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Adair County Memorial Hospital, 20.3 mi.