Americas Best Value Inn Marion offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, in-room Wi-Fi, free coffee in lobby, and free continental breakfast. All guest rooms include coffeemaker, hairdryer, cable TV, ESPN, HBO, desk with lamp, clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are only 5 miles from Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Marion and nearby several local attractions such as The Lucky Strike Recreational Gold and Gem Mine at Vein Mountain. We are conveniently located at I-40 and Highway 221.
Americas Best Value Inn Marion offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, swimming, or to visit Western North Carolina Air Tours, Lake James State Park, Blue Ridge Parkway, Linville Falls and Gorge, and Chimney Rock at Chimney Rock State Park. At Americas Best Value Inn Marion our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Marion, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Foothills Community Theatre, 4.2 mi.
* Lightning Lanes, 5 mi.
* McDowell Twin Cinemas, 5.5 mi.
* Marion Lake Club, 10 mi.
* Mountain Harbour Marina, 12.8 mi.
* Lake Lure Adventure Company, 25.8 mi.
* BBQ Grills
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Pool (Open from May to September)
* Picnic Area/Tables
* Safety Deposit Box at Front Desk
* Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Marion, 4.8 mi.
* Lightning Strike Sports Center, 4.8 mi.
* The Lucky Strike Recreational Gold and Gem Mine at Vein Mountain, 6.8 mi.
* Western North Carolina Air Tours, 7 mi.
* Historic Carson House, 8.6 mi.
* Lake James State Park, 10.8 mi.
* Blue Ridge Parkway, 22.8 mi.
* Linville Falls and Gorge, 28 mi.
* Chimney Rock at Chimney Rock State Park, 33.3 mi.
* Mount Mitchell State Park, 36.2 mi.
* Free coffee in lobby
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Countryside BBQ, 2.2 mi.
* Mi Pueblito, 2.3 mi.
* Jalapeno Fresh Grill, 2.7 mi.
* Eddie's Pasta & Pizza, 2.9 mi.
* Hook & Anchor Family Seafood, 3.3 mi.
* Nopale's Mexican Grill, 4.1 mi.
* Dragon Lair, 4.7 mi.
* Subway, 4.7 mi.
* Moondoggy's Diner & Soda Fountain, 5.1 mi.
* Wendy's, 7.2 mi.
* FATZ Cafe, 7.2 mi.
* Bojangles', 7.9 mi.
* Number One China, 20.4 mi.
* Morganton Pressure Vessels LLC, 0.7 mi.
* Rockwell Automation, 0.9 mi.
* National Guard, 5.3 mi.
* Rock-Tenn Co., 5.9 mi.
* Baxter Healthcare, 17.2 mi.
* Fastenal Company, 17.3 mi.
* Carolina Energies Inc., 18.7 mi.
* Smoky Mountain Research Institute, 20.9 mi.
* Black Mountain Center For Research, 22.7 mi.
* Baldor Electric Company, 44.6 mi.
* Tour De Lure Ride, April
* Livermush Festival, June
* North Carolina State Bluegrass Festival, August
* Mountain Glory Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* McDowell Technical Community College, 2.6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* McDowell Hospital, 5.5 mi.
* Mission Family Medical Center, 39.7 mi.