Americas Best Value Inn Houston/Hobby Airport offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, in-room Wi-Fi, free coffee in lobby, and free continental breakfast. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, balcony, hairdryer, cable TV, ESPN, alarm clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (16 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are only 3 miles from William P. Hobby Airport and nearby several local attractions such as University of Houston. We are conveniently located off of I-45, between Gulf Freeway and Canniff Street.
Americas Best Value Inn Houston/Hobby Airport offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, swimming, or to visit Houston Zoo, Houston Symphony Orchestra, Houston Grand Opera, Houston Museum of Natural Science, Downtown Aquarium, and Art Car Museum. At Americas Best Value Inn Houston/Hobby Airport our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Houston/Hobby Airport, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Glenbrook Park Golf Course, 2.2 mi.
* South Houston City Park, 2.3 mi.
* Southside Skatepark, 2.8 mi.
* Almeda Mall, 5.6 mi.
* AMC Gulf Pointe 30, 7.3 mi.
* Armadilla Lanes, 8.9 mi.
* Lucky Strike Lanes, 9.5 mi.
* Hermann Brown Nature Trail, 10.8 mi.
* Wortham Theater Center, 10.9 mi.
* Hermann Park, 11.2 mi.
* Baybrook Mall, 12.7 mi.
* River Oaks Theatre, 12.7 mi.
* Houston Scuba Academy, 17.6 mi.
* Clear Lake Charter Boat, 18.3 mi.
* Splash Time Watercraft Rental, 18.7 mi.
* Outdoor Plug-ins
* Toyota Center, 9.3 mi.
* George R. Brown Convention Center, 9.5 mi.
* Minute Maid Park, 9.5 mi.
* Downtown, 9.7 mi.
* Houston Zoo, 10.4 mi.
* The Museum of Fine Arts, 10.5 mi.
* Houston Grand Opera, 11 mi.
* Houston Symphony Orchestra, 11.1 mi.
* Hobby Center for the Performing Arts, 11.1 mi.
* Houston Museum of Natural Science, 11.1 mi.
* Houston Ballet, 11.2 mi.
* Downtown Aquarium, 11.3 mi.
* Miller Outdoor Theatre, 11.6 mi.
* Reliant Stadium, 11.6 mi.
* MFAH Bayou Bend, 13.4 mi.
* Art Car Museum, 13.5 mi.
* Heights Theater Events Venue, 15.3 mi.
* NASA, 16 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Pappas Bar-B-Q, 0.5 mi.
* Mannie's Seafood Restaurant, 0.6 mi.
* Subway, 0.7 mi.
* Las Hamacas Restaurant, 0.7 mi.
* Oriental Gourmet, 0.8 mi.
* Jack In the Box, 2 mi.
* Shan Hu Chinese Restaurant, 2 mi.
* Central Texas Bar-B-Q, 2 mi.
* Taco Cabana, 2.1 mi.
* Barry's Pizza, 2.5 mi.
* Denny's, 3 mi.
* Thai Jasmine Restaurant, 4.9 mi.
* Olive Garden, 5.3 mi.
* TGI Fridays, 5.4 mi.
* Chili's Grill & Bar, 5.5 mi.
* Golden Corral, 5.8 mi.
* Joe's Crab Shack, 5.9 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 7.4 mi.
* Mamacita's Mexican Restaurant, 13.2 mi.
* Phillips 66, 3.8 mi.
* Department of Homeland Security, 4 mi.
* Calpine Corporation, 10.1 mi.
* UT Health Science Center, 12 mi.
* BCM Technologies Inc., 12.1 mi.
* Bechtel, 15.6 mi.
* United Salt Corporation, 16.6 mi.
* ConocoPhillips, 26.9 mi.
* Sysco, 26.9 mi.
* Toshiba International Corporation, 30 mi.
* Bayou City Art Festival, March
* Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, March
* Houston International Festival, April
* Houston Pride Parade, June
* Houston Greek Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of Houston, 7.3 mi.
* Texas Southern University, 8.7 mi.
* Rice University, 11.7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Memorial Hermann Hospital, 10.8 mi.
* Texas Children's Hospital, 12.2 mi.
* Texas Medical Center, 12.4 mi.
* MD Anderson Cancer Center, 12.5 mi.
* Houston Medical Center, 18.5 mi.