Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Houston/Katy offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free coffee in lobby, free continental breakfast, guest laundry facilities, and free Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, flat panel cable TV with HBO and ESPN. The hotel also offers an outdoor swimming pool that is open from May to September.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry no pets are allowed. We are conveniently located near to the Texas Children's Hospital, Exxon Mobil Chemical Company, Houston Harris County Fairground, and the George Bush Park Eldridge. We are conveniently located off of I-10 to the west of Houston (also considered Katy, TX).
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Houston/Katy is your best choice within the Houston area. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, fishing, or simply passing through on your way to Austin. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Houston/Katy our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Houston/Katy, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Sergeant J R Hatch Park, 2 mi.
* TopGolf Houston West, 4.8 mi.
* Cullen Park, 8.2 mi.
* Bear Creek Golf World, 8.6 mi.
* Nottingham Park, 9.1 mi.
* Bear Creek Pioneers Park, 9.7 mi.
* Windchimes Cinema 8, 10 mi.
* Katy Mills, 10.3 mi.
* CityCentre, 10.4 mi.
* Bowlmor Houston, 12.1 mi.
* George Bush Park Eldridge, 12.6 mi.
* New Fun Plex, 12.8 mi.
* Outdoor Pool (Open May to September)
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Houston Harris County Fairgrounds, 7.3 mi.
* Katy Veterans Memorial Museum, 11 mi.
* Katy Heritage Museum, 11 mi.
* Leonard E. Merrell Center, 11.7 mi.
* Katy City Park, 13.4 mi.
* Sam Houston Race Park, 22 mi.
* Minute Maid Park, 23.4 mi.
* Toyota Center, 23.9 mi.
* Reliant Stadium, 27.1 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Watson's House of Ale, 0.4 mi.
* Lupe Tortilla, 0.5 mi.
* Las Ventanas Restaurant and Cantina, 0.5 mi.
* Ginger Thai Cuisine, 0.5 mi.
* Cracker Barrel, 2.5 mi.
* Firehouse Subs, 2.7 mi.
* Willies Grill and Icehouse Katy, 4 mi.
* IHOP, 4.1 mi.
* Davey’s Deli, 6 mi.
* Panera Bread, 6.6 mi.
* Taco Bell, 8.5 mi.
* McDonald’s, 8.6 mi.
* 3 Olives Italian Restaurant, 11.7 mi.
* El Rancho Mexican Grill and Bar, 12.8 mi.
* Goodman Distribution, 3.2 mi.
* BP America Inc., 6.2 mi.
* ConocoPhillips Company, 6.8 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 9.7 mi.
* Kroger, 12.2 mi.
* Target, 13.4 mi.
* Igloo Products Corporation, 15.8 mi.
* Clinical Trials Network, 18.3 mi.
* Kpr Engineering, 19.1 mi.
* Home Depot Regional Distribution Center, 22.1 mi.
* Katy Rice Harvest Festival, October
* Katy Crawfish Festival, March
* World Youth American Football Association Championship Games, April
Local Colleges and Universities
* Belhaven University Houston, 0.9 mi.
* NACE International, 1.7 mi.
* Houston Community College Katy Campus, 4.4 mi.
* Remington College Houston Campus, 12.6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Houston Methodist West Hospital, 4 mi.
* Texas Children’s Hospital, 4.4 mi.
* West Oaks Urgent Care Center, 8.5 mi.
* Exxon Mobil Chemical Company, 8.5 mi.
* West Houston Medical Center, 12.5 mi.