Americas Best Value Inn Pasadena offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free coffee in the lobby, free continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and throughout the property. All guest rooms include microwave, hairdryer, coffeemaker, cable TV and satellite TV with HBO, Showtime, and ESPN.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel is a 100 percent smoke-free property. Sorry, no pets allowed. Our hotel is located off of Interstate 210, and we are nearby to downtown Pasadena, Santa Anita Park, and the Rose Bowl.
Americas Best Value Inn Pasadena is your best choice within the “City of Roses.” We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town to take in a botanical garden, for sightseeing, or simply passing through. At Americas Best Value Inn Pasadena our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Pasadena, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Bowlmor Pasadena, 0.6 mi.
* Hastings Ranch Shopping Center, 0.6 mi.
* Eaton Blanche Park, 1.6 mi.
* Westfield Santa Anita Mall, 2.5 mi.
* Jump N Jammin Family Entertainment Center, 2.7 mi.
* AMC Theatres Santa Anita 16, 2.8 mi.
* Jefferson Park, 3.4 mi.
* Eaton Canyon Park, 3.5 mi.
* Central Park, 5 mi.
* Paseo Colorado, 5 mi.
* Gold Class Cinema, 5.2 mi.
* Old Town Pasadena, 5.2 mi.
* Brookside Golf Club, 6.9 mi.
* Hahamongna Watershed Park, 8.2 mi.
* Peekaboo Playland, 8.6 mi.
* Commerce Casino, 16.3 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* LA County Arboretum and Botanical Garden, 2.3 mi.
* Santa Anita Park, 3.3 mi.
* The Huntington Library and Botanical Gardens, 3.7 mi.
* Pasadena Playhouse, 4.4 mi.
* Pasadena Museum of California Art, 4.6 mi.
* Pacific Asia Museum, 4.6 mi.
* Historic Pasadena City Hall, 4.9 mi.
* Pasadena Civic Auditorium, 4.9 mi.
* Pasadena Convention Center, 4.9 mi.
* The Gamble House, 5.9 mi.
* Kidspace Children’s Museum, 6.5 mi.
* Rose Bowl Stadium, 6.7 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Jack in the Box, 0.2 mi.
* Coco’s Bakery Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Yang Chow Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Gin Sushi, 0.4 mi.
* Subway, 0.5 mi.
* Margaritas Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Tops, 0.6 mi.
* Maria’s Italian Kitchen, 0.6 mi.
* Numero Uno Pizza, 0.6 mi.
* President Thai Restaurant, 0.7 mi.
* Nikki C’s Restaurant and Bar, 0.7 mi.
* Panda Inn, 0.7 mi.
* Robin’s BBQ, 0.8 mi.
* Carl’s Jr, 0.9 mi.
* In-N-Out Burger, 2.4 mi.
* McDonald’s, 2.5 mi.
* Rite Aid Pharmacy, 0.7 mi.
* Target, 0.8 mi.
* US Defense Investigation Services, 0.8 mi.
* Avon Distribution Center, 1.4 mi.
* China Eastern Airlines, 4.3 mi.
* Red Hen Press, 5 mi.
* Parsons Corporation, 5 mi.
* Wetzel’s Pretzels LLC, 5.4 mi.
* Avery Dennison Corp, 5.7 mi.
* US Army Reserve Center, 6 mi.
* Pasadena Tournament of Roses Association, 6.1 mi.
* Jet Propulsion Laboratory, 9.3 mi.
* Tournament of Roses Parade, January
* The Rose Bowl, January
* The Breeders Cup, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Pasadena City College, 3 mi.
* California Institute of Technology, 3.3 mi.
* Occidental College, 9.9 mi.
* The University of Southern California, 18.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Pasadena Community Urgent Care, 1.1 mi.
* Methodist Hospital, 3.1 mi.
* Huntington Hospital, 6.1 mi.
* City of Hope Hospital, 7.2 mi.