Americas Best Value Inn New London offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, in-room Wi-Fi, and free coffee in lobby (mornings only). All guest rooms include kitchenette, microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV, HBO, ESPN, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, table with chairs, free local calls, and wake-up service. Hairdryers are available upon request.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are only 1 mile from Lyman Allyn Art Museum and nearby several local attractions such as Connecticut College. We are conveniently located off of I-95, between N Frontage Road and Bayonet Street.
Americas Best Value Inn New London offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, swimming, or to visit Eastern Connecticut Symphony Orchestra, Mystic Whaler Cruises, Fort Griswold Battlefield State Park, Ocean Beach Park or Mystic Aquarium. At Americas Best Value Inn New London our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn New London, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* New London Mall, 1.5 mi.
* Flock Theatre, 1.8 mi.
* Crystal Mall, 1.9 mi.
* Good Company II, 2.7 mi.
* Family Bowl Inc., 3.2 mi.
* Regal Waterford 9, 4.1 mi.
* Seaview Scuba, 4.9 mi.
* Birch Plain Golf Course & Driving Range, 6.1 mi.
* Lyme Shores Tennis & Fitness, 10.4 mi.
* Misquamicut Jet Ski Rentals, 21.8 mi.
* Solitude Springs, 23 mi.
* Lyman Allyn Art Museum, 1 mi.
* United States Coast Guard Academy, 1.6 mi.
* Eastern Connecticut Symphony Orchestra, 2 mi.
* Mystic Whaler Cruises, 2 mi.
* New London Maritime Society Museum, 2.6 mi.
* Fort Griswold Battlefield State Park, 3.3 mi.
* Ocean Beach Park, 4.7 mi.
* Harkness Memorial State Park, 5.6 mi.
* Mystic Aquarium, 10.1 mi.
* Mystic Seaport, 10.4 mi.
* Free coffee in lobby (mornings only)
* Chili's Grill & Bar, 0.2 mi.
* Illiano's Real Italian Pizza, 0.9 mi.
* Shanghai Garden, 1.3 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 0.2 mi.
* Kamp Dog, 1.9 mi.
* Northern Indian Restaurant, 2.1 mi.
* Chaplin's, 2.3 mi.
* Gaspar's New American Cuisine, 2.5 mi.
* Captain Scott's Lobster Dock, 3.1 mi.
* Paul's Pasta Shop, 3.3 mi.
* Koto Japanese Steak House, 3.9 mi.
* Abbott's Lobster In the Rough, 10 mi.
* Bobby's Burger Palace, 11.6 mi.
* 84 Tavern On Canal, 16.5 mi.
* US Army National Guard, 0.6 mi.
* Millstone Power Station, 1 mi.
* Planned Parenthood: New London Center, 1.7 mi.
* Coca-Cola Bottling Co., 2.2 mi.
* General Dynamics Electric Boat, 4 mi.
* US Naval Base, 4.7 mi.
* Northeast Underwater Research Technology & Education Center, 7.3 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Connecticut College, 1.6 mi.
* Mitchell College, 4 mi.
* University of Connecticut: Avery Point Campus, 6.1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Community Health Center, 2.5 mi.
* Lawrence and Memorial Hospital, 3 mi.