Americas Best Value Inn Alliance offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, in-room Wi-Fi, free coffee in lobby, and free deluxe continental breakfast. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, cable TV, ESPN, HBO, alarm clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (18 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are only 2 miles from University of Mount Union and nearby several local attractions such as Beech Creek Botanical Garden. We are conveniently located off of Highway 62, between Tanglewood Avenue and Ansley Street.
Americas Best Value Inn Alliance offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, swimming, or to visit Glamorgan Castle, World War History & Art Museum, Haines House Underground Railroad Site, Pro Football Hall of Fame, and Kent State University. At Americas Best Value Inn Alliance our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Alliance, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Butler Rodman Park, 0.3 mi.
* Cinemark Carnation Cinema 5, 0.4 mi.
* Beechwood Playground, 1 mi.
* Tannenhauf Golf Course, 3.7 mi.
* Carnation City Players, 3.9 mi.
* Park Centre Lanes, 15.3 mi.
* Hartville Marketplace & Flea Market, 15.5 mi.
* Belden Village Mall, 17.8 mi.
* Goodyear Heights Metro Park, 24.6 mi.
* Outdoor Pool (Open from Memorial Day to Labor Day)
* Beech Creek Botanical Garden, 2.2 mi.
* Glamorgan Castle, 2.8 mi.
* World War History & Art Museum, 3.1 mi.
* Haines House Underground Railroad Site, 3.3 mi.
* Pro Football Hall of Fame, 15.1 mi.
* Berlin Lake, 16.2 mi.
* McKinley Presidential Library & Museum, 17.1 mi.
* West Branch State Park, 18.9 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Blue Fig, 0.02 mi.
* Subway, 0.3 mi.
* Bob Evans, 0.4 mi.
* Don Pancho's Tex Mex Cafe, 0.4 mi.
* Texas Roadhouse, 0.5 mi.
* Applebee's, 0.6 mi.
* Grinders Above & Beyond, 0.8 mi.
* Panera Bread, 0.9 mi.
* Chipotle Mexican Grill, 0.9 mi.
* East of Chicago Pizza, 1.3 mi.
* Doug's Classic 57 Drive In, 1.7 mi.
* Eurogyro, 1.8 mi.
* Main Moon Chinese Restaurant, 3.1 mi.
* Army National Guard, 16.2 mi.
* Robertson Heating Supply Co., 16.8 mi.
* US Technology Corporation, 18.1 mi.
* Sam's Club Distribution Center, 18.4 mi.
* Seifert Technologies Inc., 24.1 mi.
* Sterilite Corporation, 26.1 mi.
* Care Center For Aids Research, 28.3 mi.
* US Marine Corps Reserve, 29.4 mi.
* Pro Football Hall of Fame Enshrinement Festival, May
* Alive Festival, June
* Wheat Ridge Carnation Festival, August
* Ravenna Balloon A-Fair, September
* Mantua Potato Festival, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of Mount Union, 2.1 mi.
* Walsh University, 12.3 mi.
* Malone University, 13.8 mi.
* Kent State University Stark, 18.8 mi.
* Stark State College, 20.1 mi.
* Kent State University, 25.1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Alliance Community Hospital, 2.3 mi.
* Mercy Medical Center, 15.5 mi.
* Salem Community Hospital, 16.4 mi.
* Aultman Hospital, 17.7 mi.