Americas Best Value Inn Valdosta offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free continental breakfast, guest laundry facilities, and meeting facilities. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, hairdryer, iron, ironing board and cable TV with ESPN. The hotel also offers an outdoor swimming pool that is open from September to August.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are centrally located to Valdosta State University, Moody Air Force Base, and the Valdosta Regional Airport. We are located off of Interstate 75 exit 16 East.
Americas Best Value Inn Valdosta is your best choice within the "City Without Limits." We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for boating, fishing, or simply passing through on your way to Atlanta or Orlando. At Americas Best Value Inn Valdosta our goal is to provide our guests a great experience- not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Valdosta, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* John W. Saunders Memorial Park, 1.4 mi.
* Fun Factory, 1.6 mi.
* Valdosta Mall, 1.7 mi.
* Southern Ocean Sports, 3.5 mi.
* Drexel Park, 3.6 mi.
* Ashley Cinema 8, 5 mi.
* Lake Park Outlets, 12.1 mi.
* Francis Lake Golf Course, 12.8 mi.
* Valdosta Stadium, 14.3 mi.
* Grassy Pond, 14.4 mi.
* Jac's Bowling Lanes, 14.9 mi.
* Outdoor Pool (Open from May to September)
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facility
* Annette Howell Turner Center for the Arts, 2.4 mi.
* Valdosta Garden Center, 2.7 mi.
* Wild Adventures Theme Park, 8.3 mi.
* Bargainville Flea Market, 12.7 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* IHOP, 0.07 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.09 mi.
* Bojangles Famous Chicken and Biscuits, 0.1 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.1 mi.
* Blimpie Subs and Salads, 0.1 mi.
* Waffle House, 0.1 mi.
* Wendy's, 0.1 mi.
* Cheddar’s Casual Café, 0.5 mi.
* Subway, 0.7 mi.
* Zaxby's, 1.7 mi.
* Sonny's Real Pit Bar-B-Q, 1.7 mi.
* Chick-fil-A, 1.7 mi.
* Cracker Barrel, 1.8 mi.
* Ole Times Country Buffet, 2 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 2.1 mi.
* 306 North Restaurant, 2.2 mi.
* Denny's, 2.2 mi.
* Steel Magnolias Restaurant, 2.4 mi.
* Garden Cafe, 4.7 mi.
* Rodeo Mexican Restaurant, 5.1 mi.
* Eastern Moon, 12.1 mi.
* Da Rajun Cajun Bar and Grill, 13 mi.
* Georgia Gulf Sulfur Corp., 0.7 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 0.7 mi.
* Bassford Packaging Corp., 3.9 mi.
* Sunniland Corporation, 3.9 mi.
* Packaging Corporation of America, 5.1 mi.
* Convergys Corporation, 6.6 mi.
* Moody Air Force Base, 17 mi.
* One 575 square feet meeting room
* Total seating capacity of 35 guests
* Conference space
* Free WiFi in all meeting rooms
* Azalea Festival, March
Local Colleges and Universities
* Valdosta State University, 3.1 mi.
* Georgia Military College, 6.6 mi.
* Wiregrass Georgia Technical College, 7.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* South Georgia Medical Center, 4.3 mi.
* Smith Northview Hospital, 7.8 mi.