Americas Best Value Inn Stone Mountain/Atlanta East offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. All guest rooms include a flat panel satellite TV, HBO, and ESPN.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience, our hotel has both smoking and non-smoking rooms available. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are located near local attractions such as Stone Mountain Park, Discovering Stone Mountain Museum, and Emory University. We are located off of GA-10 E, on Memorial Drive.
Americas Best Value Inn Stone Mountain/Atlanta East is your best choice within the northwest region of Georgia. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, music festivals, or simply passing through on your way to Atlanta. At Americas Best Value Inn Stone Mountain/Atlanta East our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Stone Mountain/Atlanta East, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Citadel Square, 0.3 mi.
* Rockmore Plaza Shopping Center, 0.4 mi.
* Stoneview Park, 1.9 mi.
* Hamilton Recreation Center, 2 mi.
* Milam Park, 2.2 mi.
* Tobie Grant Pool, 2.3 mi.
* Sketchworks Theatre, 2.6 mi.
* Suburban Lanes, 3.7 mi.
* Leapin Lizards Inflatable Fun & Party Center, 4 mi.
* Stars and Strikes Family Entertainment Center, 4.1 mi.
* North Dekalb Mall, 4.4 mi.
* Twain's Billiards & Tap, 4.6 mi.
* AMC North Dekalb Mall 16, 5.5 mi.
* Movie Tavern, 6.4 mi.
* Grand Slam Golf & Baseball, 6.5 mi.
* Northlake Mall, 6.6 mi.
* Charlie Yates Golf Course, 6.7 mi.
* Stone Mountain Golf Club, 7.1 mi.
* Druid Hills Golf Club, 7.3 mi.
* Galaxy Fun Plex, 8.2 mi.
* Discovering Stone Mountain Museum, 3.3 mi.
* Stone Mountain Park, 4.5 mi.
* Michael C. Carlos Museum, 6.2 mi.
* Yellow River Game Ranch, 9.2 mi.
* Fernbank Museum of Natural History, 9.7 mi.
* Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site, 15.8 mi.
* Georgia State Capitol, 16.4 mi.
* Six Flags Over Georgia, 26.3 mi.
* King Seafood, 0.3 mi.
* Original Pancake House, 0.4 mi.
* Magic Wok Chinese Food Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Fish Spot, 0.5 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.5 mi.
* Dairy Queen Brazier, 0.5 mi.
* Atlanta's Best Wings, 0.6 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.7 mi.
* Applebee's, 0.8 mi.
* Madina Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* Hamdi Restaurant, 1.2 mi.
* Chick-fil-A, 1.3 mi.
* Donnie's Country Cooking, 1.4 mi.
* Bunamour Lounge, 1.6 mi.
* Skips Chicago Dogs, 3.1 mi.
* Business Builders Inc, 0.3 mi.
* Intergalactic, Inc., 0.7 mi.
* H&R Block, 0.7 mi.
* Doakoltech, 0.9 mi.
* De Kalb Graphic Arts, 0.9 mi.
* Atlantis Marketing Systems, 1.2 mi.
* Jan Engineering Co, 1.5 mi.
* Behavioral Research, 1.7 mi.
* Godfather Customs, 2.2 mi.
* Wesley International Corporation, 2.5 mi.
* Walmart, 2.6 mi.
* FedEx, 4.1 mi.
* The UPS Store, 5.2 mi.
* Chirbit, 7 mi.
* Family Soul Fest, June
* Summer at the Rock, June
* AtlantaFest, June
* Yellow Daisy Festival, September
* Pumpkin Festival, October
* EGGtoberfest, October
* Country Living Fair, October
* Snow Mountain, December
Local Colleges and Universities
* Emory University, 5.6 mi.
* Spelman College, 17.8 mi.
* Morehouse College, 17.9 mi.