Americas Best Value Inn Center offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We are an AAA 2-Diamond hotel with clean spacious rooms, in-room Wi-Fi, free coffee in lobby, and free deluxe continental breakfast. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel satellite TV, HBO, ESPN, desk with lamp, alarm clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (18 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are only 1 mile from John D. Windham Civic Center and nearby several local attractions such as Panola College. We are conveniently located off of Highway 96 and Highway 87.
Americas Best Value Inn Center offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, swimming, or to visit Shelby County Courthouse Square, Shelby County Museum, Lakes Area Art League Art Center, or Texas Country Music Hall-Fame. At Americas Best Value Inn Center our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Center, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Center Mini Park, 0.5 mi.
* Rio Theatre, 1.8 mi.
* Center Country Club, 1.9 mi.
* Martinez Billiard, 2 mi.
* Hawkeye Hunting Club, 6.7 mi.
* Business Center (With Computer)
* Safety Deposit Box at Front Desk
* John D. Windham Civic Center, 0.8 mi.
* Shelby County Courthouse Square, 1.6 mi.
* Shelby County Museum, 1.9 mi.
* Lakes Area Art League Art Center, 2 mi.
* Texas Country Music Hall-Fame, 26.4 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Whataburger, 0.01 mi.
* Sombreros Bar & Grill, 0.02 mi.
* TR's Steaks & More, 0.03 mi.
* Chaps Bar-B-Q & Catfish, 0.03 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.3 mi.
* Pineywoods Seafood, 0.5 mi.
* Royal Buffet, 0.6 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.7 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.9 mi.
* Subway, 0.9 mi.
* Walker's On The Square, 1.7 mi.
* Pickles and Petunias Etery, 2 mi.
* Las Margarita's, 2.5 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 1 mi.
* General Shelters of Texas, 1.8 mi.
* Brookshire Brothers, 1.9 mi.
* Tyson Foods Inc., 2.4 mi.
* Hallmark Center Fixture Operations, 2.5 mi.
* Daughters of the Republic of Texas - Texas Independence Celebration, March
* Center Municipal Airport Fly In, May
* What-A-Melon Festival, July
* Shelby County Poultry Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Panola College, 1.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Memorial Medical Center-San Augustine, 21.9 mi.