Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Memphis East offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We are a Forbes 3-star hotel with clean spacious rooms, in-room Wi-Fi, free coffee in lobby, and free deluxe continental breakfast. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, hairdryer, cable TV, HBO, ESPN, Showtime, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, alarm clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are only 15 miles from Memphis International Airport and nearby several local attractions such as Bartlett Performing Arts and Conference Center. We are conveniently located off of I-40 and Sycamore View Road.
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Memphis East offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, swimming, or to visit University of Memphis, Germantown Performing Arts Centre, Memphis Zoo, The Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium, Memphis International Raceway, Pyramid Arena, or Graceland. At Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Memphis East our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Memphis East, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Easy Divers(scuba), 0.8 mi.
* Bartlett Cinema, 2.7 mi.
* Wolfchase Galleria, 5.3 mi.
* Oak Court Mall, 5.4 mi.
* Billy Hardwick's All Star Lanes, 6.7 mi.
* Orpheum Theatre, 13 mi.
* Mirimichi Golf Course, 15.1 mi.
* Skate Odyssey, 17.7 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Picnic Area/Tables
* Safety Deposit Box at Front Desk
* Bartlett Performing Arts and Conference Center, 5.8 mi.
* Germantown Performing Arts Centre, 8.3 mi.
* Memphis Zoo, 8.9 mi.
* The Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium, 8.9 mi.
* Mid-South Coliseum, 9.3 mi.
* Memphis International Raceway, 11.2 mi.
* Memphis Convention Center, 11.8 mi.
* Cannon Center for the Performing Arts, 11.9 mi.
* FedExForum, 12.5 mi.
* Pyramid Arena, 13 mi.
* Graceland, 17.4 mi.
* Southland Park Gaming and Racing, 22.1 mi.
* Landers Center, 24.5 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Waffle House, 0.01 mi.
* Applebee's, 0.1 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.2 mi.
* Cracker Barrel, 0.3 mi.
* Cajun Catfish, 0.3 mi.
* Ruby Tuesday, 0.4 mi.
* Captain D's, 0.4 mi.
* Tops Bar-B-Q, 0.4 mi.
* Wendy's, 0.4 mi.
* Subway, 0.5 mi.
* Dos Amigos, 0.5 mi.
* Shoney's, 1.1 mi.
* Folk's Folly Prime Cut Shoppe, 5.2 mi.
* Memphis Pizza Cafe, 5.6 mi.
* Flight Restaurant & Wine Bar, 12.6 mi.
* Blues City Cafe, 12.6 mi.
* Bass Pro Shops, 0.5 mi.
* Dept. of Homeland Security, 1.7 mi.
* Allenberg Cotton Co., 3.2 mi.
* Kroger, 4.9 mi.
* Evergreen Packaging, 5.6 mi.
* FedEx Corporation, 5.7 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 5.8 mi.
* International Paper Corporation, 6.5 mi.
* First Horizon National Corporation, 12.2 mi.
* Naval Support Activity Mid-South, 12.3 mi.
* Africa in April Cultural Awareness Festival, April
* Indie Memphis Film Festival, April
* Memphis in May International Festival, May
* Memphis Italian Festival, June
* Carnival Memphis, June
* Cooper-Young Festival, September
* Memphis International Jazz Festival, November
Local Colleges and Universities
* Southwest Tennessee Community College, 0.8 mi.
* Victory University, 6 mi.
* University of Memphis, 7.2 mi.
* Rhodes College, 8.4 mi.
* Christian Brothers University, 8.9 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Baptist Memorial Hospital Memphis, 3.8 mi.
* Saint Francis Hospital, 5.4 mi.
* Methodist University Hospital, 5.5 mi.
* St. Jude Children's Hospital, 6 mi.
* UT Health Science Center, 11.3 mi.