Americas Best Value Inn Pasadena/Houston offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We are an AAA 2-Diamond hotel with clean spacious rooms, free coffee service in the lobby, and Wi-Fi throughout the entire property. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, cable TV, HBO, and ESPN.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are located close to several attractions such as the University of Houston, Pasadena Convention Center, and the Space Center Houston. We are only minutes from the William P. Hobby Airport.
Americas Best Value Inn Pasadena/Houston is your best choice within the “Strawberry Capital of the World.” We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for space exploration, sightseeing, or simply passing through on your way to Houston or Galveston. At Americas Best Value Inn Pasadena/Houston our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Pasadena/Houston, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Light Company Park, 0.3 mi.
* Memorial Park, 0.6 mi.
* Xplosive Indoor Paintball, 1.7 mi.
* Sunset Park, 2 mi.
* Pasadena Town Square, 2.5 mi.
* Stage Door Inc., 3.2 mi.
* Pasadena Indoor Flea Market, 4.3 mi.
* Strawberry Park, 5.1 mi.
* Cinemark Hollywood Movies 20, 6 mi.
* Cinemark Tinseltown, 6.4 mi.
* Glenbrook Park Golf Course, 6.7 mi.
* 1940 Air Terminal Museum, 8.6 mi.
* Corbin J. Robertson Stadium, 9.2 mi.
* Pasadena Convention Center, 9.8 mi.
* BBVA Compass Stadium, 10.6 mi.
* Toyota Center, 10.7 mi.
* Discovery Green, 10.8 mi.
* Minute Maid Park, 10.9 mi.
* George R. Brown Convention Center, 10.9 mi.
* San Jacinto Battleground Historic Site, 11.9 mi.
* Downtown Aquarium, 12.2 mi.
* The Houston Museum of Natural Science, 12.4 mi.
* Reliant Stadium, 13 mi.
* Children’s Museum of Houston, 13.5 mi.
* The Houston Zoo, 13.6 mi.
* Hermann Park Conservancy, 14 mi.
* Armand Bayou Nature Center, 14.2 mi.
* NRG Park and Stadium, 15.8 mi.
* Space Center Houston, 22.8 mi.
* Kemah Boardwalk, 23.3 mi.
* Galveston Beach, 47.4 mi.
* Free coffee in lobby
* Dairy Queen Store, 0.08 mi.
* Jack In The Box, 0.1 mi.
* Shipley Do-Nuts, 0.1 mi.
* Subway, 0.2 mi.
* Denny’s, 0.3 mi.
* Church’s Chicken, 0.5 mi.
* No-Name Bar-B-Q, 1.3 mi.
* Taco Bell, 1.3 mi.
* McDonald’s, 2 mi.
* Richie’s Country Cooking, 2.2 mi.
* The Feed Lot BBQ, 2.3 mi.
* Papa John’s Pizza, 2.4 mi.
* Puro Monterrey Tacos, 2.9 mi.
* Brady’s Landing, 4.6 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 1.9 mi.
* Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company, 2.2 mi.
* Shell Oil Products, 2.4 mi.
* Valero Houston Refinery, 3.9 mi.
* Port of Houston Authority, 5.8 mi.
* Pasadena Strawberry Festival, May
* Pasadena Livestock and Rodeo, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* San Jacinto College Central, 9.3 mi.
* University of Houston, 9.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Bayshore Medical Center, 5 mi.
* Texas Medical Center, 12.4 mi.