Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Lancaster offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms with in-room Wi-Fi, free coffee in lobby, and free deluxe continental breakfast. All guest rooms include microwave, refrigerator, coffeemaker, hairdryer, flat panel cable TV, ESPN, Showtime, CD player, DVD player, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, table with chairs, clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are only 1 mile from University of Antelope Valley and nearby several local attractions such as Museum of Art and History. We are conveniently located two blocks south of Avenue J on Sierra Highway.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Lancaster offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, swimming, or to visit The Lancaster Performing Arts Center, Jethawks Baseball Field, Dry Town Water Park, or Devil's Punch Bowl Park. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Lancaster our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Lancaster, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Brunswick Sands Bowl, 1.1 mi.
* BLVD Cinemas, 1.3 mi.
* Big 8 Softball Complex, 2.3 mi.
* Cinemark 22, 3.6 mi.
* Birdies Driving Range, 4.2 mi.
* Lancaster National Soccer Center, 4.9 mi.
* Antelope Valley Mall, 6.7 mi.
* Apollo Community Regional Park, 8.9 mi.
* Desert Aire Golf Course, 9.1 mi.
* Diamond Jim's Casino, 10.1 mi.
* Littlerock Dam and Recreation Area, 18.4 mi.
* BBQ Grills
* Business Center (With Computer)
* Fitness Facility
* Complimentary Local Gym Passes to All Guests
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Luggage Storage Space Available
* Meeting Facility
* Outdoor Heated Pool
* Picnic Area/Tables
* Safety Deposit Box at Front Desk
* Museum of Art and History, 1.2 mi.
* The Lancaster Performing Arts Center, 1.3 mi.
* Jethawks Baseball Field, 3.3 mi.
* Antelope Valley Fairgrounds, 4.4 mi.
* Joe Davies Heritage Air Park Museum, 7.7 mi.
* Blackbird Airpark, 7.8 mi.
* Dry Town Water Park, 12 mi.
* Antelope Valley California Poppy Reserve, 17.4 mi.
* Exotic Feline Breeding Compound, 18.5 mi.
* Antelope Valley Indian Museum, 19.2 mi.
* Willow Springs International Raceway, 20.2 mi.
* Devil's Punch Bowl Park, 29.5 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Sammy's Restaurant, 0.01 mi.
* Casa Roma, 0.2 mi.
* Village Grill, 0.2 mi.
* Round Table Pizza, 1 mi.
* The Lemon Leaf Cafe, 1.2 mi.
* Kinetic Brewing Company, 1.4 mi.
* Thai Cafe, 1.6 mi.
* Bigtuna Japanese Restaurant, 1.7 mi.
* Panera Bread, 1.7 mi.
* Subway, 1.8 mi.
* Malhi's Indian Cuisine, 2 mi.
* Marie Callender's Restaurant & Bakery, 2.4 mi.
* Crazy Otto's Diner, 2.6 mi.
* Jack In the Box, 2.6 mi.
* Denny's, 3.6 mi.
* Fastenal Company, 3.7 mi.
* Northrop Grumman Systems Corporation, 6.3 mi.
* Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Co., 6.7 mi.
* U.S. Airforce Plant 42, 7.9 mi.
* NASA Dryden Flight Research Center, 30.3 mi.
* Edwards Air Force Base, 42.4 mi.
* One meeting room with 700 total square feet
* Maximum capacity of 40 guests
* Free WiFi in all meeting rooms
* Conference space
* Catering can be brought in by outside vendor
* California Poppy Festival, April
* Antelope Valley Gem and Mineral Club, April
* Celebrate Downtown Lancaster, June
* AV Fair Alfalfa Festival, August
* Lancaster Grand Prix, September
* Lancaster Chamber of Commerce Semi-Annual Flea Market, May & October
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of Antelope Valley, 0.1 mi.
* Antelope Valley College, 3.7 mi.
* California State University Bakersfield, 3.7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Antelope Valley Hospital, 1.6 mi.
* City of Hope Medical Group, 1.9 mi.
* Palmdale Regional Medical Center, 8.7 mi.