Americas Best Value Inn Roland offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. Take a break from the heat in our seasonal outdoor pool open from May to September. We offer clean spacious rooms, free deluxe continental breakfast, and free in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, cable TV, HBO, and ESPN.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are conveniently located off Interstate 40. We are near Cherokee Casino, Fort Smith, Riverfront Park, Fort Smith Trolley Museum, and the Fort Smith Convention Center.
Americas Best Value Inn Roland is your best choice in eastern Oklahoma. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business, pleasure or simply passing through on your way to Little Rock or Oklahoma City. At Americas Best Value Inn Roland our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Roland, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Cherokee Casino, 0.02 mi.
* Chuck E Cheese, 9.7 mi.
* Central Mall, 9.7 mi.
* Putt-Putt Golf and Games, 10 mi.
* Monkey House, 10.3 mi.
* Carmike Cinemas, 10.5 mi.
* Fort Smith Pavilion, 11.1 mi.
* Bowling World, 12.1 mi.
* Fianna Hills Country Club, 14.3 mi.
* Go Cart Lane, 14.2 mi.
* Seasonal Outdoor Pool (Open May to September)
* US Marshalls Museum, 6.5 mi.
* Fort Smith Trolley Museum, 6.5 mi.
* Fort Smith Downtown, 6.7 mi.
* Riverfront Park, 6.7 mi.
* Fort Smith Convention Center, 6.8 mi.
* Cellaris, 9.7 mi.
* Stubblefield Center, 9.9 mi.
* Kay Rodgers Park, 10.1 mi.
* Harper Stadium, 10.2 mi.
* The Spiro Mounds Archaeological Center, 22.9 mi.
* Hobbs Memorial Stadium, 22.9 mi.
* Hero’s Arena, 25.7 mi.
* Bearcat Stadium, 45.3 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* 4 Star Diner, 0.01 mi.
* Subway, 0.01 mi.
* Sonic, 0.2 mi.
* Smokey Joe’s Barbeque, 0.2 mi.
* Arby’s, 0.3 mi.
* McDonald’s, 0.5 mi.
* Wendy’s, 0.5 mi.
* Mazzios Pizza, 1.2 mi.
* El Celaya Mexican Restaurant, 1.2 mi.
* Alinas, 1.2 mi.
* Broadway Joe’s Café, 3.7 mi.
* Simple Simon’s Pizza, 3.9 mi.
* Varsity Sports Grill, 6.3 mi.
* Papa’s Pub and Pizzeria, 6.4 mi.
* R. Landry’s New Orleans Style Café, 6.5 mi.
* Dillard’s, 9.6 mi.
* Sears, 9.8 mi.
* OK Foods Inc, 9.9 mi.
* Arkansas Best, 10.4 mi.
* Baldor Electric Company, 10.7 mi.
* Best Buy, 11.9 mi.
* Hanging Judge Border Feud High School Rodeo, April
* Fort Smith Airshow, April
* Old Fort Days Rodeo, May
* Fort Smith Riverfront Blues Fest, June
* Fort Smith Juneteenth Community Festival, June
* Arkansas-Oklahoma State Fair, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Webster University, 6.9 mi.
* University of Arkansas-Fort Smith, 9.6 mi.
* University of Arkansas, 62 mi.
* Northeastern State University, 64.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Sparks Regional Medical Center, 7.4 mi.