Americas Best Value Inn San Mateo/San Francisco offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free deluxe continental breakfast, complimentary coffee in our lobby, and free in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, 37 inch flat panel cable TV's, HBO, and ESPN.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parents room). Corporate travelers will appreciate the convenience of our business center with computer and fax and copy services. For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel is 100 percent smoke free. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are conveniently located on Route 101, 6 miles from the San Francisco International Airport, and several local attractions such as Coyote Point City Park, CuriOdyssey, and San Mateo County Event Center.
Americas Best Value Inn San Mateo/San Francisco is your best choice in the San Francisco Bay Area. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business, pleasure or simply passing through on your way to San Francisco or San Jose. Americas Best Value Inn San Mateo/San Francisco our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn San Mateo/San Francisco, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Shoreview Shopping Center, 0.8 mi.
* Century 12 San Mateo, 1.7 mi.
* Central Recreation Center and Park, 1.8 mi.
* Poplar Creek Golf Course, 1.9 mi.
* Kanna Spa, 4 mi.
* Ice Center, 4.1 mi.
* Hillsdale Shopping Mall, 4.6 mi.
* Sawyer Camp Trail, 8.7 mi.
* Complimentary Daily Newspaper in Lobby
* Business Center with Computer
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Coyote Point City Park, 1.2 mi.
* Coyote Point Museum, 1.3 mi.
* CuriOdyssey, 1.3 mi.
* San Mateo Performing Arts Center, 1.5 mi.
* Fisherman’s Park, 1.5 mi.
* Robert E Woolley State Park, 2 mi.
* San Mateo County Event Center, 3.6 mi.
* Half Moon Bay State Beach, 16.9 mi.
* AT&T Stadium, 19.5 mi.
* St. Mary’s Cathedral, 20.2 mi.
* Golden Gate Park, 20.8 mi.
* Japanese Tea Garden, 20.9 mi.
* Fisherman’s Wharf, 22.3 mi.
* Alcatraz Island, 22.5 mi.
* Presidio National Park, 23.4 mi.
* California’s Great America, 25.1 mi.
* Golden Gate Bridge, 25.3 mi.
* Oracle Arena, 26 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* El Palenque Taqueria, 0.3 mi.
* Poplar Creek Grill, 1 mi.
* Nini’s Coffee Shop, 1.1 mi.
* Jack in the Box, 1.5 mi.
* B Street Vine, 1.6 mi.
* Spiedo Restaurant, 1.6 mi.
* Vault 164, 1.7 mi.
* Kingfish, 1.7 mi.
* Attic, 1.7 mi.
* Central Park Bistro, 1.7 mi.
* Sushi Sam’s Edomata, 1.7 mi.
* Bombay Garden, 1.8 mi.
* Osteria Coopa, 1.8 mi.
* Curry Up Now, 1.8 mi.
* Melting Pot, 1.9 mi.
* Ristorante Capellini, 1.9 mi.
* The Fish Market, 2.2 mi.
* Denny’s, 3.3 mi.
* Tannourine Restaurant, 3.6 mi.
* Elephant Bar Restaurant, 3.8 mi.
* All Spice, 4.1 mi.
* Franklin Templeton, 4 mi.
* Oracle, 6 mi.
* Genentech, 9.8 mi.
* Fisher Investments, 14.6 mi.
* Google, 17.7 mi.
* VISA, 20.4 mi.
* FanimeCon, May
* San Mateo County Fair, June
* Aloha Festival, August
* Silicon Valley Fall Festival, September
* San Mateo Bacon and Brew Festival, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Notre Dame de Namur University, 6 mi.
* College of San Mateo, 6.1 mi.
* Stanford University, 15.2 mi.
* UC Berkley, 31.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Mills Hospital, 1.9 mi.
* Mills-Peninsula Hospital, 4.5 mi.
* Sequoia Hospital, 9.4 mi.
* Kaiser Permanente Hospital, 15.3 mi.