Americas Best Value Inn Columbia offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms with in-room Wi-Fi, free full breakfast and free coffee in lobby. All guest rooms include coffeemaker, cable TV, HBO, ESPN, Showtime, alarm clock, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (12 and under in parent’s room). Late check-out is allowed for a charge. Rollaway beds and cribs are available for a nightly charge of $11. For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome in select rooms, restrictions and charges apply. We are only 16 miles from Columbia Regional Airport and several local attractions such as the University of Missouri. We are conveniently located off of Interstate 70 Drive SW and Beverly Drive.
Americas Best Value Inn Columbia offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, hiking, or to visit Missouri Theatre Center for the Arts, Museum of Art and Archaeology, Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium, Mizzou Arena, Boone County Fair, or Rock Bridge Memorial State Park. At Americas Best Value Inn Columbia our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Columbia, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Columbia Mall, 0.4 mi.
* L.A. Nickell Golf Course, 1.5 mi.
* Steinberg Playground, 1.6 mi.
* Cosmo Park, 1.8 mi.
* AMF Town and Country Lanes, 2 mi.
* Ragtag Cinema, 3.1 mi.
* A.L. Gustin Golf Course, 3.6 mi.
* Twin Lakes - Fishing Lake, 3.7 mi.
* Stephens Lake Park, 4.3 mi.
* Albert-Oakland Family Aquatic Center, 4.4 mi.
* Capen Park, 4.5 mi.
* Bouldering Garden, 6.9 mi.
* Goodrich Forum, 8.3 mi.
* Fitness facility
* Guest laundry facility
* Meeting facility
* News stand in lobby
* On-site restaurant/lounge-breakfast only from 6:30am to 9:30am
* Outdoor Pool (Open from June to September)
* Missouri Theatre Center for the Arts, 3.1 mi.
* Museum of Art and Archaeology, 3.4 mi.
* Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium, 3.9 mi.
* Mizzou Arena, 4.3 mi.
* Boone County Fair, 6.2 mi.
* Walters-Boone County Museum, 7.1 mi.
* Rock Bridge Memorial State Park, 7.8 mi.
* Katy Trail State Park, 13.4 mi.
* Free daily full breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Prime Time Lounge and Restaurant, on-site, breakfast only from 6:30am to 9:30am
* Red Lobster, 0.1 mi.
* Applebee's, 0.2 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.5 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 0.7 mi.
* Five Guys Burgers and Fries, 0.7 mi.
* Romano's Macaroni Grill, 0.7 mi.
* Jazz A Louisiana Kitchen, 0.7 mi.
* House of Chow, 1.2 mi.
* Kojaba Bar Korean Japanese BBQ, 1.2 mi.
* Sub Shop, 1.5 mi.
* Rio Grande Mexican Restaurant, 1.9 mi.
* Flat Branch Pub and Brewing, 2.9 mi.
* Ernie's Cafe and Steak House, 3 mi.
* Main Squeeze, 3 mi.
* MBS Textbook Exchange, Inc., 1.3 mi.
* Shelter Insurance, 1.3 mi.
* Fastenal Co., 3.3 mi.
* Columbia Insurance Group, 3.5 mi.
* Dalton Cardiovascular Research Center, 4.1 mi.
* Socket Telecom LLC, 4.2 mi.
* Cancer Research Center, 5.2 mi.
* MFA Inc., 6 mi.
* Jefferson Institute, 8.8 mi.
Americas Best Value Inn Columbia provides a Convention Center with 8 meeting rooms with total of 8,233 square feet. Our staff looks forward to working with you to meet all of your needs for your next social or business gathering.
* 8 meeting rooms with 8,233 total square feet
* Maximum capacity of 2,025 guests
* Free WiFi in all meeting rooms
* Conference space
* AV Equipment
* Catering provided by hotel
* Art in the Park, June
* Boone County Fair, July
* Roots N Blues N BBQ Festival, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Columbia College, 2.7 mi.
* University of Missouri, 3.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Columbia Regional Hospital, 2.9 mi.
* University of Missouri Children's Hospital, 3.9 mi.