Americas Best Value Inn Schulenburg offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free deluxe continental breakfast, free lobby coffee service, and free Wi-Fi in guest rooms and public areas. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffee maker with premium coffee, 40 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO, ESPN, and Showtime. We have a seasonal outdoor pool that is open from May to September. Stay fit at our onsite fitness center.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome for a nightly charge based on the size of the pet. A small pet is $20, a medium pet is $25, and a large pet is $30. We are centrally located at the intersection of Interstate 10 and U.S. Route 77. We are less than 2 miles from Stanzel Model Aircraft Museum, Blinn College, and Schulenberg Civic Center.
Americas Best Value Inn Schulenburg is your best choice within the “gateway to the rolling hills.” We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for boating, fishing, or simply passing through on your way to San Antonio or Houston. At Americas Best Value Inn Schulenburg our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Schulenburg, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Cozy Theater, 1.1 mi.
* Tenth Frame, 0.9 mi.
* Schonest Welt Park, 1.1 mi.
* Wolters Park, 1.8 mi.
* Wright Park, 2.4 mi.
* Flatonia Golf Course, 12.5 mi.
* The Bugle Boy, 17.8 mi.
* Cole Theatre, 18.2 mi.
* Lake Fayette, 26.6 mi.
* BBQ Grills
* Business Center with Computer
* Fitness Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Pool (Open May to September)
* Sengelmann Hall, 1.3 mi.
* Painted Churches Tour, 1.4 mi.
* Stanzel Model Aircraft Museum, 1.4 mi.
* Texas Polka Music Museum, 1.4 mi.
* Schulenberg Civic Center, 1.8 mi.
* Majek Vineyard and Winery, 10.1 mi.
* Monument Hill and Kreische Brewery State Historic Site, 14.8 mi.
* Texas Quilt Museum, 16.1 mi.
* Fayette County Fair Grounds, 17.8 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Oakridge Smokehouse Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Laredo Taco Company, 0.2 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.3 mi.
* Frank's Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Subway, 0.3 mi.
* Whataburger, 0.4 mi.
* Dairy Queen Store, 0.5 mi.
* Guadalajara Mexican Restaurant, 0.7 mi.
* Momma's Pizza Kitchen, 1.1 mi.
* Mi Casita Restaurant, 1.2 mi.
* Carol's Café, 1.9 mi.
* Franklin Fried Chicken, 7.4 mi.
* Le Ticias Mexican Restaurant, 7.7 mi.
* Holman Valley Steakhouse, 14.4 mi.
* 3-D Belt Company, 0.8 mi.
* Prime Products Inc., 1.3 mi.
* Heartbrand Beef Inc., 13.3 mi.
* Tour of Navidad Valley, April
* Schulenburg Festival, August
* Fayette County Fair, Labor Day weekend
Local Colleges and Universities
* Blinn College, 1.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Schulenburg Community Clinic, 1.2 mi.
* Lavaca Medical Center, 17 mi.
* St Marks Medical Center, 18.3 mi.
* Columbus Community Hospital, 22.4 mi.