Americas Best Value Inn Jefferson City offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. Business travelers will appreciate our business center with a computer and copy and fax service. Make sure to keep up with your workouts at our fitness center, open from 6am to 10pm. We offer clean spacious rooms, free continental breakfast, complimentary coffee in our lobby and in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, and cable TV with HBO and ESPN.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are conveniently located in the heart or Missouri’s state capital, close to government buildings and local attractions including Lincoln University, the Miller Performing Arts Center, and the Governor’s Mansion.
Americas Best Value Inn Jefferson City is your best choice in the Jefferson City metropolitan area. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business or pleasure or simply passing through on your way to St. Louis or Kansas City. At Americas Best Value Inn Jefferson City our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Jefferson City, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Ramada 4 Theaters, 0.03 mi
* Jefferson City Area YMCA, 0.7 mi.
* West Gate Lanes Inc, 0.8 mi.
* Oak Hills Golf Center, 1.3 mi.
* Washington Park, 1.9 mi.
* Hough Park, 2 mi.
* Ellis Porter Riverside Park, 3.7 mi.
* Natural Connections Wellness Center and Spa, 3.7 mi.
* Capital Mall, 6.4 mi.
* BBQ Area
* Business Center (with computer)
* Fitness Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facility
* Picnic Area/Tables
* Miller Performing Arts Center, 1.5 mi.
* Cole County Historical Society Museum, 1.9 mi.
* Missouri State Museum, 1.9 mi.
* Governor’s Mansion, 1.9 mi.
* Missouri State Capital, 2 mi.
* Missouri State Penitentiary, 2.4 mi.
* Katy Trail, 3.6 mi.
* Runge Nature Center, 4.3 mi.
* Summit Lake Winery, 4.7 mi.
* Jaycee Fairgrounds Jefferson, 5.7 mi.
* Binder State Park, 9.5 mi.
* The Isle of Capri Casino, 49.5 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Country Kitchen, 0.01 mi.
* Perkins, 0.2 mi.
* McDonald’s, 0.4 mi.
* Das Stein Haus, 0.4 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.5 mi.
* Culiver’s, 0.5 mi.
* Sonic, 0.6 mi.
* Subway, 0.6 mi.
* China Wok, 0.7 mi.
* El Jimador Mexican Restaurant, 0.7 mi.
* Roly Poly Sandwiches, 0.7 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1 mi.
* Madison’s Café, 1.8 mi.
* Zesto Drive-In, 1.8 mi.
* Arris’ Pizza, 1.8 mi.
* Yanis Coffee Zone, 1.8 mi.
* Paddy Malone’s Pub, 2.2 mi.
* Prison Brews, 2.5 mi.
* Love Sushi, 2.9 mi.
* Bandana’s Bar-B-Q, 3 mi.
* Mcalisters Deli, 3.2 mi.
* Target, 3 mi.
* Walmart, 3.1 mi.
* Kmart, 3.1 mi.
* Staples, 3.3 mi.
* Best Buy, 5.3 mi.
* Scholastic National Services, 5.3 mi.
* Modine Manufacturing, 5.8 mi.
* Fort Leonard Wood, 72.3 mi.
* One 480 square foot meeting room
* Conference space
* Free WiFi in meeting room
* Seating capacity of 30 guests
* Branson Dollhouse Miniature Show, June
* Mizzou International Composers Festival, July
* Liberty Fall Festival, September
* Hartburg Pumpkin Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Lincoln University, 2.3 mi.
* Westminster College, 25.5 mi.
* William Woods University, 26.6 mi.
* University of Missouri, 31.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Capital Region Medical Center, 0.9 mi.
* St. Mary’s Health Center, 1.9 mi.