Americas Best Value Inn I-75 Gainesville North offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. Business travelers will appreciate our business center with a computer and copy and fax service and our conference facility. Take a break from the heat and take a dip in our outdoor pool open year round. We offer clean spacious rooms, free continental breakfast, complimentary coffee in our lobby and in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, satellite TV, irons and ironing boards.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (18 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are conveniently located right off of Interstate-75, less than 4 miles from the University of Florida. We are nearby local attractions including Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, the O’Connell Center, and the Florida Museum of Natural History.
Americas Best Value Inn I-75 Gainesville North is your best choice in the North Central Florida area. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for a football game, business, pleasure or simply passing through on your way to West Palm Beach or Tallahassee. At Americas Best Value Inn I-75 Gainesville North our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn I-75 Gainesville North, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Gators Cinemas, 0.6 mi.
* Splitz, 0.6 mi.
* Skate Station Funworks, 0.6 mi.
* Tower Center, 0.6 mi.
* The Oaks Mall, 1 mi.
* Regal Royal Park Stadium 16, 2.6 mi.
* Meadowbrook Golf Course, 3.2 mi.
* Ironwoods Golf Course, 9.6 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facility
* Outdoor Pool
* Florida Museum of Natural History, 4.4 mi.
* Butterfly Rainforest, 4.4 mi.
* Swamp Head Brewery, 4.5 mi.
* Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, 4.6 mi.
* Fred Bear Museum, 4.7 mi.
* O’Connell Center, 4.8 mi.
* Devil’s Millhopper Geological Site, 5.4 mi.
* Kanadana Botanical Gardens, 5.8 mi.
* The Hippodrome State Theatre, 6.2 mi.
* Florida Trail Association, 8.1 mi.
* Morningside Nature Center, 8.5 mi.
* Sunland Center State Park, 11.1 mi.
* San Felasco Hammock Preserve State Park, 14.4 mi.
* NHRA Gainesville Raceway, 14.6 mi.
* Ginnie Springs Outdoors, 26.2 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Taco Bell, 0.03 mi.
* Hardee’s/Red Burrito, 0.1 mi.
* Napolatanos, 0.2 mi.
* Five Star Pizza, 0.2 mi.
* El Norteno Mexican Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Krystal, 0.3 mi.
* Red Lobster, 0.3 mi.
* Moes, 0.3 mi.
* New China, 0.4 mi.
* Bono’s Pit Bar-B-Q, 0.5 mi.
* Perkins, 0.7 mi.
* BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse, 0.7 mi.
* Ruby Tuesday, 0.8 mi.
* McDonald’s, 1 mi.
* McAlister’s Gourmet Deli, 1 mi.
* Ballyhoo Grill, 2.7 mi.
* Zaxby’s, 3.1 mi.
* Ichiban Sushi, 3.2 mi.
* Uppercrust Productions, 3.3 mi.
* Texas Roadhouse, 4.1 mi.
* Maui Teriyaki, 4.9 mi.
* Bear Archery, 4.7 mi.
* Moltech Power Systems Inc, 7.6 mi.
* Exactech Inc, 7.7 mi.
* Hunter Marine, 8.8 mi.
* Performance Food Group, 10.7 mi.
* Camp Blanding, 40.2 mi.
* One 900 square foot meeting room
* One meeting personnel on-site
* Catering can be brought in by outside vender
* Conference space
* Free WiFi in meeting room
* Seating capacity of 40 guests
* Hoggetowne Medieval Faire, January
* Spring Arts Festival. April
* Micanopy Fall Harvest Festival, October
* Fall Market Festival and BBQ Cook Off, October
* Downtown Festival and Art Show, November
Local Colleges and Universities
* Sante Fe College, 2.8 mi.
* University of Florida, 3.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* North Florida Regional Medical Center, 0.7 mi.
* Shands Hospital, 6.7 mi.