Americas Best Value Inn Guymon offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. Enjoy a meal at our on-site Italian restaurant, Wise Guy Bar and Grill, open daily for lunch and dinner. We offer clean spacious rooms, free continental breakfast, and in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, irons, ironing boards and cable TV with HBO and ESPN.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are conveniently located on NE Highway 54, less than 1 mile from Downtown Guymon. Nearby local attractions include Main Street Flea Market, Sunset Lake, and Henry C. Hitch Pioneer Arena.
Americas Best Value Inn Guymon is your best choice in the northwest Oklahoma area. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for fishing, hunting, hiking or simply passing through on your way to Oklahoma City or Amarillo. At Americas Best Value Inn Guymon our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Guymon, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Wolf Creek Mini Mall, 0.6 mi.
* Corral Drive-In RV Park, 1 mi.
* Sunset Hill Golf Course, 1.5 mi.
* Suburban Cinemas Northridge 8, 1.7 mi.
* BBQ Area
* Meeting Facility
* On-site Restaurant/Lounge
* Picnic Area/Tables
* Main Street Flea Market, 0.2 mi.
* Centennial Park, 0.5 mi.
* No Man’s Land Park, 0.9 mi.
* Henry C. Hitch Pioneer Arena, 1.7 mi.
* Thompson Park, 1.8 mi.
* Sunset Lake, 1.8 mi.
* Optima National Wildlife Refuge, 15.5 mi.
* Johnsonville Motocross Park, 17.2 mi.
* Cimarron National Grassland, 54.9 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Wise Guy Bar and Grill, Casual Dining-Italian/Steak/Pizza, Open for lunch and dinner 7 days a week
* Torilleria La Buena, 0.05 mi.
* Donut Palace, 0.1 mi.
* Pollo El Ranchero, 0.1 mi.
* KFC, 0.2 mi.
* Hunny’s, 0.2 mi.
* Los Tres Portillos, 0.2 mi.
* Vallarate Mexican Grill, 0.2 mi.
* Bob’s Cowboy Bar and Rodeo Room, 0.2 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.3 mi.
* Marla’s Country Diner, 0.4 mi.
* Pub On the Bricks, 0.5 mi.
* New Dragon Restaurant, 0.9 mi.
* Naifeh’s Steak House, 1.1 mi.
* Taste of China, 1.2 mi.
* Mr. Burger, 1.5 mi.
* McDonald’s, 1.6 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1.8 mi.
* Caktus Jack’s Steakhouse, 1.8 mi.
* Eddie’s Steak House, 2.1 mi.
* Mathis Oil Co, 0.4 mi.
* Hitch Enterprises, 1.9 mi.
* Walmart, 2.1 mi.
* Seaboard Farms, 3 mi.
* Guymon Extracts, 3.1 mi.
* K & J Trucking, 3.2 mi.
* One 1,300 square foot meeting room
* Conference space
* Free WiFi in meeting room
* Seating capacity of 75 guests
* Guymon Pioneer Days Rodeo, April
* Flatlanders Car Show, June
* Guymon Fiesta, September
* Texas County Free Fair, August
Local Colleges and Universities
* Oklahoma Panhandle State University, 10.6 mi.
* Seward County Community College, 42 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Memorial Hospital of Texas County, 1.9 mi.