Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Red Bluff located off of I-5/S Main Street near West Side Highway. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site restaurant, BBQ and picnic area, and outdoor salt water pool (open from May to September). Our hotel offers conveniences such as free wireless high-speed Internet access in all public areas and guest rooms, as well as access to copy and fax services. Step into the privacy and comfort of your own guest room featuring amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, satellite TV, Showtime, ESPN, desk with lamp, table and chairs, clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service. Select rooms are handicap accessible and feature grab bars in the bathrooms. Our suites feature a recliner and sofa. Whether you are visiting for business or pleasure, come stay with us and experience all that Red Bluff has to offer. Pets are welcome, charges and restrictions apply.
A beautiful, scenic city overlooking the Sacramento River, Red Bluff has been designated a Watchable Wildlife Area. The area offers excellent fishing, picknicking, hiking, boating, swimming and wildlife observation. Our Red Bluff hotel is near several local attractions such as Kelly-Griggs House Museum, Gaumer's of Red Bluff; showcasing semiprecious and precious stones, Red Bluff Round-Up Museum, Sacramento River Discovery Center, and Shasta Wildlife Rescue and Rehab. Head over to William B. Ide Adobe State Historic Park and learn about the special skills and work activities of California pioneers. Play a round of golf at Oak Creek Golf Course. Get some strikes at Lariat Bowl. Check out a flick at Prime Cinemas Red Bluff. For some skating fun, visit Red Bluff Skate Park. Enjoy a delicious meal at one of several nearby restaurants including New Asian Garden, Palomino Room, or Jack the Ribber.
At Americas Best Value Inn Red Bluff, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Lariat Bowl and Pool, 0.2 mi.
* State Theatre, 0.6 mi.
* Red Bluff Skate Park, 0.7 mi.
* Oak Creek Golf Course, 1.9 mi.
* Rocky Ridge Hunting Club, 22.3 mi.
* BBQ Area
* On-Site Restaurant
* Outdoor Salt Water Pool (Open from May to September)
* Picnic Area
* Kelly-Griggs House Museum, 0.4 mi.
* Gaumer's of Red Bluff, 1 mi.
* Red Bluff Round-Up Museum, 2 mi.
* Sacramento River Discovery Center, 2.4 mi.
* William B. Ide Adobe State Historic Park, 2.5 mi.
* Tehama District Fairgrounds, 2.7 mi.
* Shasta Wildlife Rescue and Rehab, 22.1 mi.
* Los Gordos, On-Site Mexican cuisine, Serves lunch and dinner
* Cozy Diner, 0.1 mi.
* New Asian Garden, 0.6 mi.
* Sugar Shack Cafe, 0.6 mi.
* Palomino Room, 0.7 mi.
* Firehouse Pizza, 0.7 mi.
* Shari's, 1.2 mi.
* Jack the Ribber, 1.2 mi.
* Applebee's Neighborhood Grill, 1.4 mi.
* Del Taco, 1.4 mi.
* Casa Ramos Mexican Restaurant, 1.5 mi.
* McDonald's, 1.8 mi.
* Green Barn Steakhouse, 2.1 mi.
* Fastenal Company, 1.8 mi.
* Army National Guard, 2.2 mi.
* Louisiana-Pacific Corporation, 3.8 mi.
* Sierra Pacific Industries, 3.8 mi.
* Walmart Distribution Center, 5 mi.
* Western Hydro Corporation, 9.3 mi.
* Lab Corporation, 18.6 mi.
* Center For Evaluation and Research, 29.4 mi.
* Red Bluff Round-Up, April
Local Colleges and Universities
* Shasta College - Tehama Campus, 1.1 mi.
* Butte College, 30.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* St. Elizabeth Community Hospital, 1.7 mi.