Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Birmingham/Homewood located on Oxmoor Road right off of I-65. Our hotel is conveniently located only 3 miles from The University of Alabama at Birmingham and Samford University, and less than 6 miles from downtown Birmingham. Whether you are visiting for business or pleasure, come stay with us and experience all that the Homewood and Birmingham area have to offer.
Appreciate the convenience of our fax and copy services. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our guest rooms and public areas. Step into the privacy and comfort of your own guest room featuring amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, satellite TV, ESPN, HBO, desk with lamp, table with chairs, clock radio, free local and long distance calls, and wake-up service. Select rooms are handicap accessible and feature roll-in showers.
Check out one of many local area events including the Tri-State BBQ Fest in April, the Do Dah Day Pet Parade in May, and the Kick’n Chick’n Wing Festival every October. Head over to Oak Mountain State Park for a day of hiking, fishing or mountain biking. Try your luck at the Birmingham Race Course or cool off at Splash Adventure Waterpark. Play a round of golf at Robert Trent Jones Oxmoor Valley Golf Course or head over to Five Points West Center for some shopping. Catch a movie Rave Motion Pictures or visit the Birmingham Zoo and Botanical Gardens. Enjoy a delicious meal at one of several nearby restaurants including the Homewood Diner, Los Compadres Mexican Restaurant, or Saw’s BBQ.
At Americas Best Value Inn Homewood/Birmingham, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Five Points West Shopping Center, 0.7 mi.
* Dawson Family Recreation Center, 1.4 mi.
* Brookwood Village Shopping Center, 4.3 mi.
* Vestavia Bowl and Family Center, 5.7 mi.
* Hoover Country Club, 6.1 mi.
* Robert Trent Jones Oxmoor Valley Golf Course, 6.9 mi.
* Riverchase Galleria, 8.4 mi.
* Rave Motion Pictures, 9 mi.
* Pelham Civic Complex, 11.8 mi.
* Splash Adventure Waterpark, 15.7 mi.
* Business Center
* Meeting Facility
* Vulcan Park and Museum, 3.1 mi.
* Bartow Arena, 3.3 mi.
* Railroad Park, 4 mi.
* Birmingham Zoo, 4.1 mi.
* Botanical Garden, 4.1 mi.
* Birmingham Civil Rights Institute, 4.5 mi.
* Birmingham Museum of Art, 5 mi.
* Birmingham Jefferson Civic Center, 5.3 mi.
* Southern Museum of Flight, 12 mi.
* Oak Mountain State Park, 16 mi.
* Birmingham Race Course, 19.7 mi.
* Tannehill State Park, 27 mi.
* Jim ‘N Nicks Bar-B-Que, 0.1 mi
* Hardee’s, 0.2 mi.
* Homewood Diner, 0.4 mi.
* Los Compadres Mexican Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Domino’s Pizza, 0.5 mi.
* Seoul Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Waffle House, 0.6 mi.
* Hamburger Heaven, 0.6 mi.
* McDonalds, 0.9 mi.
* Gianmarcos’s Restaurant, 1 mi.
* Saw’s BBQ, 1.4 mi.
* Chick-fil-A, 1.7 mi.
* Milo’s Hamburgers, 1.8 mi.
* Jackson Bar and Bistro, 2.8 mi.
* Cocina Superior, 4 mi.
* Wal-Mart Supercenter, 1.6 mi.
* US Army Reserve, 2 mi.
* State Farm Operations Center, 2.2 mi.
* Army National Guard, 3.5 mi.
* Wells Fargo Bank, 5.2 mi.
* US Marine Corps Reserve, 15 mi.
* 3 total meeting rooms
* Total meeting space is 5000 square feet
* Meeting space can be divided into smaller meeting rooms
* Total seating capacity is 250 people
* Minimum of 2 meeting personal on site
* Free Wi-Fi in all Meeting Rooms
* Conference Space available
* AV equipment
* Catering can be brought in by an outside vender
* Tri-State BBQ Fest, April
* Do Dah Day Pet Parade, May
* Birmingham Arts and Music Festival, August
* Kick’n Chick’n Wing Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Virginia College, 0.7 mi.
* Samford University, 3 mi.
* UAB College, 3.1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* UAB Hospital, 3.9 mi.
* St. Vincent Hospital, 4.7 mi.