Special Hotel Alert
***Seasonal Hotel - Property has closed for the season.***
Americas Best Value Inn Ludington is a great starting point for your summer beach vacation. We offer clean, comfortable rooms, a free continental breakfast and coffee service in our lobby, and free Wi-Fi in all pubic areas and guest rooms. All guest rooms include a coffeemaker, hairdryer, color cable TV which includes ESPN, desk with lamp, table with chairs, clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (18 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates.
For your comfort, our hotel is a 100 percent smoke-free property. Dogs are welcome for a charge of 10 USD per dog per night. We are conveniently located off of Highway 31 on Route 10 West only 3 miles from the shores of Lake Michigan.
Americas Best Value Inn Ludington offers ideal accommodations while you enjoy some of the local area attractions such as Ludington State Park for a day of swimming, hiking or fishing, a trip to the scenic Big Sable Point Lighthouse, or setting sail on the historic S.S. Badger car ferry across Lake Michigan to Manitowoc, Wisconsin. At Americas Best Value Inn Ludington our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Ludington, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Harbor Cinemas, 1.6 mi.
* Country Lanes Bowling Alley, 3.4 mi.
* Lincoln Hills Golf Club, 4.6 mi.
* Lakeside Links Golf Course, 4.9 mi.
* Park Lanes Bowling Alley, 5.1 mi.
* Alway’s Antique Mall, 5.3 mi.
* West Shore Community Ice Arena, 7.1 mi.
* Lake Michigan Recreation Area, 20.7 mi.
* Guest laundry facility
* Luggage storage area
* Outdoor plug ins
* Mason County Fairgrounds, walking distance
* Aj’s Family Fun Center, 0.5 mi.
* Sandcastles Children’s Museum, 2 mi.
* Ludington Waterfront Park, 2.3 mi.
* S.S. Badger – Lake Michigan Carferry, 2.5 mi.
* Stearns Park Beach, 2.9 mi.
* Historic White Pine Village, 4.4 mi.
* Ludington Maritime Museum, 4.4 mi.
* Amber Elk Ranch, 5.2 mi.
* Pere Marquette River, 6.3 mi.
* Ludington State Park, 6.7 mi.
* Riverside Park, 7 mi.
* Big Sable Point Lighthouse, 10.9 mi.
* S.S. City of Milwaukee - National Historic Landmark, 27.8 mi.
* Little River Casino, 30.8 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Wendy’s, 0.3 mi.
* China Buffet, 0.3 mi.
* Kuntry Kubbard, 0.4 mi.
* Hungry Howies, 0.5 mi.
* El Rancho, 0.5 mi.
* Scotty’s, 1 mi.
* Taco Bell, 1.1 mi.
* The Mitten Bar, 2 mi.
* Sportsman’s Irish Pub, 2 mi.
* Luciano Restoranti, 2 mi.
* Chef Johns Bakery and Café, 2.1 mi.
* Blue Moon Café and Bistro, 2.1 mi.
* Jamesport Brewing Company, 2.2 mi.
* PM Steamers, 2.3 mi.
* House of Flavors, 2.3 mi.
* Chuck Wagon, 3.6 mi.
* Dow Chemical, 1 mi.
* Harsco Rail, 1.2 mi.
* Metalworks Inc., 1.7 mi.
* Whitehall Industries, 1.7 mi.
* Occidental Chemical Corporation, 2 mi.
* Consumers Energy, 2.1 mi.
* Indian Summer Co-op, 5.2 mi.
* Gus Macker Basketball Tournament, June
* The Lakestride Half Marathon, June
* West Shore Art League's Art Fair, July
* Western Michigan Fair, July
* Ludington Area Jaycees Freedom Festival, July
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Memorial Medical Center of West Michigan, 1.2 mi.