Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Butte, conveniently located between I-15 and I-90, exit 122 in the heart of beautiful historic downtown Butte, the “Richest Hill on Earth.” We invite our guests to enjoy our free coffee, tea, and hot chocolate in our lobby. Take advantage of our on-site ATM, bar/lounge, picnic area, business center and guest laundry facility. Our hotel offers conveniences such as free wireless high-speed Internet access in all public areas and guest rooms, as well as access to copy and fax services. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a flat panel satellite TV with ESPN, desk with lamp, table with chairs, sofa bed, free local calls, and wake-up service. Children age 11 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply.
Butte is at the center of great drives through wonderful country. Head south on I-15, turn at Divide, drive along the Big Hole River, go through the old ranching towns of Wisdom and Jackson to Bannack, where gold drew men to the Montana Territory in 1863. Our hotel is close The Mineral Museum, Copper King Mansion, Mai Wah Museum, Berkeley Pit; a former open pit copper mine that is one mile long by half a mile wide with an approximate depth of 1,780 feet, World Museum of Mining, and Our Lady of the Rockies; 90-foot statue sitting atop the Continental Divide. For a great selection of beers, Headframe Spirits and Quarry Brewing are minutes away. We are nearby downtown shopping, entertaining nightlife and a wide variety of restaurants. Local recreational venues include Magic Diamond Casino, Silver Bow Drive-In and Carmike Plaza 6, and Star Lanes Family Sports Center. Enjoy a tasty meal at one of the local restaurants such as The Hummingbird Cafe, Pork Chop John's, or Montana Club.
At Americas Best Value Inn Butte, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Magic Diamond Casino, 0.3 mi.
* Silver Bow Drive-In, 2.9 mi.
* Sunset Memorial Park, 4.2 mi.
* Clark Park, 5.5 mi.
* Butte Plaza Mall, 6.1 mi.
* Carmike Plaza 6, 6.1 mi.
* Star Lanes Family Sports Center, 8 mi.
* Old Works Golf Club, 20.9 mi.
* Humbug Spires, 26.6 mi.
* ATM/Cash Machine
* Business Center (with computer)
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Plug-ins
* Picnic Area/Tables
* The Mineral Museum, 4 mi.
* Mother Lode Theatre, 4 mi.
* Charles W. Clark Chateau Mansion, 4.1 mi.
* Copper King Mansion, 4.2 mi.
* Mai Wah Museum, 4.2 mi.
* Headframe Spirits, 4.2 mi.
* Quarry Brewing, 4.3 mi.
* Piccadilly Museum of Transportation, 4.4 mi.
* World Museum of Mining, 4.5 mi.
* Butte Civic Center, 5 mi.
* Berkeley Pit, 5.1 mi.
* Big Hole Battlefield, 5.9 mi.
* Our Lady of the Rockies, 6.1 mi.
* Granite Mountain Memorial Overlook, 7.6 mi.
* Beaverhead-Deerlodge National Forest, 35.9 mi.
* A.B.s Lounge, on-site
* Free coffee, tea, and hot chocolate is available in our lobby
* McDonald's, 0.2 mi.
* Arby's, 0.3 mi.
* The Hummingbird Cafe, 3.9 mi.
* Pork Chop John's, 4.2 mi.
* Casagranda's Steakhouse and Guido's Bar, 4.4 mi.
* Uptown Cafe, 4.5 mi.
* Acoma Martini Bar and SOHO Restaurant, 4.5 mi.
* Sparky's Garage, 4.6 mi.
* It's Greek To Me, 5.3 mi.
* Hanging Five Restaurant, 5.7 mi.
* L and D Chinese Buffet, 5.7 mi.
* Montana Club, 6.8 mi.
* MacKenzie River Pizza Co., 6.9 mi.
* Fiesta en Jalisco, 11.5 mi.
* Union Pacific Railroad Co., 3 mi.
* Wesco Distribution Inc., 3.8 mi.
* North Western Energy, 4.1 mi.
* Resodyn Corporation, 4.5 mi.
* Pacific Steel Casting Company, 5.2 mi.
* Army National Guard, 6.1 mi.
* Evel Knievel Days, July
* Folk Festival, July
* Butte Vigilante Rodeo, July
* An Ri Ra Irish Festival, August
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* St. James Hospital, 3.6 mi.
* Montana State Hospital, 18.6 mi.