Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Buffalo. We are located halfway between Dallas and Houston, Texas, on Interstate 45 and halfway between Austin and Tyler, Texas, on Highway 79. Buffalo has a small-town atmosphere with a business friendly attitude. Our courteous and experienced staff is always eager to make your stay with us a memorable experience.
Start your day off right with our complimentary continental breakfast and coffee in our lobby. Appreciate the convenience of our guest laundry facility. Corporate travelers will be sure to utilize our business center. Take advantage of our outdoor pool, and outdoor BBQ area and picnic tables. Stay connected with free high-speed wireless Internet access in all guest rooms and public areas. Step into the privacy of your own guest room or suite featuring amenities such as premium bedding, a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, 32 inch flat screen cable TV with ESPN, HBO and Showtime, hairdryer, desk with lamp, table with chairs, free local calls and wake-up service. Our suites have a sofa bed and MP3 player. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply.
Our Buffalo hotel is close to several attractions including Jewett Civic Center, Jewett Flea Market, Fairfield Arena, and Freestone County Museum. There are numerous parks and lakes for family fun including Harriman Park, Lake Limestone, and Fort Boggy State Park. Join in for our local annual events including Buffalo Gun Show in March, Buffalo Spring Fest and Fiddlers Contest held in May, and Buffalo Stampede held in September. For a bite to eat check out local eateries such as Pit Grill and The Original Fried Pie Shop.
At Americas Best Value Inn Buffalo, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Harriman Park, 0.8 mi.
* Shelly Pate Memorial Park, 4.9 mi.
* Lake Limestone, 17.8 mi.
* Fort Boggy State Park, 23 mi.
* Fairfield Lake State Park, 31.2 mi.
* ATM/Cash Machine
* Barbecue Grill
* Business Center (with computer)
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Newstand in Lobby
* Outdoor Pool
* Picnic Area/Tables
* Paul Kennedy Horseshoe Pitching Complex, 4.1 mi.
* Jewett Civic Center, 4.1 mi.
* Davis Country Store, 4.6 mi.
* Jewett Flea Market, 6.4 mi.
* Fairfield Arena, 24 mi.
* Freestone County Museum, 24.3 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Pit Grill, 0.4 mi.
* Dickey's Barbecue Pit, 3.2 mi.
* The Original Fried Pie Shop, 3.3 mi.
* Rancho Viejo, 3.4 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 3.6 mi.
* Subway, 4.1 mi.
* The Stagecoach Deli, 4.5 mi.
* The Horse's Mouth Bookstore and Coffee Shop, 4.6 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 5.5 mi.
* R Construction Co. Inc., 1.2 mi.
* Omni Corporation, 4.1 mi.
* American Plant Food Corporation, 5 mi.
* AL Helmcamp, 5.5 mi.
* Texas Westmoreland Coal Co., 5.6 mi.
* Nucor Steel, 6.1 mi.
* NRG Texas, 12.9 mi.
* TXU Energy, 23.7 mi.
* Buffalo Gun Show, March
* Buffalo Spring Fest and Fiddlers Contest, May
* Buffalo Stampede, September
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* East Texas Medical Center, 3.9 mi.