Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Yuma. We are located two miles from Highway 8 on the Colorado River in the southwest corner of Arizona. Yuma, surrounded by wide-open spaces and pristine desert scenery, is a vibrant multicultural community that celebrates its rich heritage. Yuma is a natural for all kinds of outdoor activities, from boating, to golf, to off-roading. Our courteous and experienced staff is always eager to make your stay with us a memorable experience.
Start your day right with our complimentary continental breakfast. Appreciate the convenience of our guest laundry facility. Corporate travelers will be sure to utilize our on-site meeting rooms, convention center and business center. Take advantage of our jacuzzi and outdoor pool. Stay connected with free high-speed wireless Internet access in all guest rooms and public areas. Step into the privacy of your own guest room featuring amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV with ESPN, iron, ironing board, hairdryer, desk with lamp, free local calls and wake-up service. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply.
Our Yuma hotel is close to several attractions including Desert Sun Stadium, Yuma Crossing National Heritage Area, Yuma Art Center, and Historic Yuma Theatre - featuring four art galleries and live performances, Z Fun Factory - full of go-carting fun for the family, Kofa National Wildlife Refuge, and Picacho State Park where hundreds of visitors come to watch re-enactments of Arizona Civil War. Join in for our local annual events: Bluegrass in the Park, Sons of Norway Scandinavian Festival, Pow Wow, and Yuma Air Show. Play a round of golf at Desert Hills Golf Course. Catch a flick at Harkins Yuma Palms 14. For a bite to eat, check out local eateries such as Ciao Bella Ristorante, Ninja Sushi, and River City Grill.
At Americas Best Value Inn Yuma, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Hamilton Aquatic Center, 0.7 mi.
* Desert Hills Golf Course, 1.6 mi.
* Kennedy Memorial Park, 1.7 mi.
* Yuma River Tours, 1.8 mi.
* Running Boy Tours, 2.1 mi.
* Yuma Palms Regional Center, 2.8 mi.
* Harkins Yuma Palms 14, 3.4 mi.
* Balloons Over Yuma, 4.7 mi.
* Gateway Park, 4.8 mi.
* Yuma River Tubing, 5 mi.
* Paradise Casino, 5.2 mi.
* Cocopah Speedway, 5.9 mi.
* Cocopah Wild River Family Entertainment Center, 6.1 mi.
* Business Center (with computer)
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
* Outdoor Pool
* Meeting Facility
* Desert Sun Stadium, 1.6 mi.
* Yuma Conservation Garden, 1.7 mi.
* Yuma Civic Center, 1.7 mi.
* Yuma Crossing National Heritage Area, 4.3 mi.
* Yuma Art Center and Historic Yuma Theatre, 4.4 mi.
* Arizona Historical Society Sanguinetti House Museum, 4.4 mi.
* Z Fun Factory, 5.2 mi.
* Wild World Zoo and Camel Farm, 7 mi.
* Kofa National Wildlife Refuge, 9.1 mi.
* Cocopah Tribal Museum, 11.4 mi.
* Museum of History in Granite and Center of the World Pyramid, 22.4 mi.
* Picacho State Park, 30.3 mi.
* Free continental breakfast
* Pizza Hut, 0.1 mi.
* Applebee's, 0.7 mi.
* Ciao Bella Ristorante, 1.5 mi.
* Texas Roadhouse, 2.5 mi.
* Ninja Sushi, 2.7 mi.
* Olive Garden, 2.9 mi.
* Five Guys Burgers and Fries, 3.2 mi.
* Penny's Diner, 3.2 mi.
* Buffalo Wild Wings Grill and Bar, 3.3 mi.
* River City Grill, 4.1 mi.
* The Garden Cafe, 4.3 mi.
* Das Bratwurst Haus, 4.4 mi.
* Jack and Rosie's Steakhouse, 4.5 mi.
* Los Manjares De Pepe, 4.6 mi.
* Marine Corps Air Station Yuma, 1.4 mi.
* Sun Valley Beverage Co., 1.8 mi.
* Barkley Seed Inc., 3 mi.
* BLT Company, 3.9 mi.
* Gowan Company, 4.3 mi.
* National Guard, 4.5 mi.
* Yuma Proving Ground, 27.9 mi.
Americas Best Value Inn Yuma provides a Convention Center with 3 banquet rooms with total of 6,648 square feet. The banquet rooms are separated by removable soundproof walls and are ideal for weddings, quinceneras and major events and banquets. Our staff looks forward to working with you to meet all of your needs for your next social or business gathering.
* Bluegrass in the Park, January
* Yuma Jaycee Silver Spur Rodeo, February
* Mountain Shadows Artists Association Annual Art Show, February
* Sons of Norway Scandinavian Festival, February
* Pow Wow, March
* Yuma Air Show, March
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Northern Arizona University, 8.7 mi.
* Arizona Western College, 9.6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Yuma Regional Medical Center, 1.8 mi.