***Book a stay during April 1 through August 30, 2014 and receive a 10 to 15 percent discount at nearby local participating businesses such as: Coffee Bean, Basket Creations, Yuma Palace, Desert Hills Golf Course, Julieanna's Patio Café, The Crossing Bar & Grill, Steiners Deli, just to name a few. Just present your key cards at the participating businesses.***
The Americas Best Value Inn Yuma offers the most value for your money across the entire Yuma region. Take advantage of our senior rates and AARP discount, our sparkling outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi in all our rooms and a free hot continental breakfast served every morning. Additionally, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, microwaves and cable TV with premium channels are included in every room.
For your convenience we offer pet friendly rooms plus our location provides easy access to both Downtown Yuma and Yuma International Airport (within 1 mile). Our property is centrally located near Cocopah Speedway, Desert Sun Stadium, Desert Hills Golf Course, Yuma Crossing National Heritage Area and Paradise Casino.
The ABVI Yuma is your best choice in Southwestern Arizona. We offer the perfect accommodations and location whether you are visiting for the Winter season, traveling regionally on business, enjoying downtown and the historic north end or stopping on the way while traveling from San Diego to Phoenix. For those outdoor adventure enthusiasts, don’t forget to take advantage of Yuma River Tours or Yuma River Tubing on the Colorado River (less than 10 minutes away).
Make your plans to visit the sunniest city on Earth and enjoy some of our great local events such as Bluegrass in the Park, Sons of Norway Scandinavian Festival, Pow Wow, and the Yuma Air Show. We are close by the Yuma Art Center which provides live shows all season long and Yuma’s Main Squeeze, a custom winery with live weekend entertainment.
Most importantly, we pride ourselves on our GREAT SERVICE…we could tell you about it, but we would rather you read our reviews and then come see for yourself! Everything we do at the Americas Best Value Inn – Yuma is driven by our desire to provide exceptional service, dedication to detail and a friendly, comfortable environment. Join our family at the ABVI Yuma - You Deserve It.
* We are only minutes from major businesses including Yuma Regional Medical Center, MCAS Yuma, Keithly-Williams Seeds, Greenheart Farms and the Yuma Proving Grounds (YPG).
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Hamilton Aquatic Center, 0.7 mi.
* Desert Hills Golf Course, 1.6 mi.
* Kennedy Memorial Park, 1.7 mi.
* Yuma River Tours, 1.8 mi.
* Running Boy Tours, 2.1 mi.
* Yuma Palms Regional Center, 2.8 mi.
* Harkins Yuma Palms 14, 3.4 mi.
* Balloons Over Yuma, 4.7 mi.
* Gateway Park, 4.8 mi.
* Yuma River Tubing, 5 mi.
* Paradise Casino, 5.2 mi.
* Cocopah Speedway, 5.9 mi.
* Cocopah Wild River Family Entertainment Center, 6.1 mi.
* Business Center (with computer)
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
* Outdoor Pool
* Meeting Facility
* Desert Sun Stadium, 1.6 mi.
* Yuma Conservation Garden, 1.7 mi.
* Yuma Civic Center, 1.7 mi.
* Yuma Crossing National Heritage Area, 4.3 mi.
* Yuma Art Center and Historic Yuma Theatre, 4.4 mi.
* Arizona Historical Society Sanguinetti House Museum, 4.4 mi.
* Z Fun Factory, 5.2 mi.
* Wild World Zoo and Camel Farm, 7 mi.
* Kofa National Wildlife Refuge, 9.1 mi.
* Cocopah Tribal Museum, 11.4 mi.
* Museum of History in Granite and Center of the World Pyramid, 22.4 mi.
* Picacho State Park, 30.3 mi.
* Free hot breakfast
* Pizza Hut, 0.1 mi.
* Applebee's, 0.7 mi.
* Ciao Bella Ristorante, 1.5 mi.
* Texas Roadhouse, 2.5 mi.
* Ninja Sushi, 2.7 mi.
* Olive Garden, 2.9 mi.
* Five Guys Burgers and Fries, 3.2 mi.
* Penny's Diner, 3.2 mi.
* Buffalo Wild Wings Grill and Bar, 3.3 mi.
* River City Grill, 4.1 mi.
* The Garden Cafe, 4.3 mi.
* Das Bratwurst Haus, 4.4 mi.
* Jack and Rosie's Steakhouse, 4.5 mi.
* Los Manjares De Pepe, 4.6 mi.
* Marine Corps Air Station Yuma, 1.4 mi.
* Sun Valley Beverage Co., 1.8 mi.
* Barkley Seed Inc., 3 mi.
* BLT Company, 3.9 mi.
* Gowan Company, 4.3 mi.
* National Guard, 4.5 mi.
* Yuma Proving Ground, 27.9 mi.
Americas Best Value Inn Yuma provides a Convention Center with 3 banquet rooms with total of 6,648 square feet. The banquet rooms are separated by removable soundproof walls and are ideal for weddings, quinceneras and major events and banquets. Our staff looks forward to working with you to meet all of your needs for your next social or business gathering.
* Bluegrass in the Park, January
* Yuma Jaycee Silver Spur Rodeo, February
* Mountain Shadows Artists Association Annual Art Show, February
* Sons of Norway Scandinavian Festival, February
* Pow Wow, March
* Yuma Air Show, March
Local Colleges and Universities
* Northern Arizona University, 8.7 mi.
* Arizona Western College, 9.6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Yuma Regional Medical Center, 1.8 mi.