Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Canton located off of Interstate 40, just 20 miles west of Asheville, North Carolina. Our hotel in the scenic North Carolina Mountains is a great starting point for your vacation to the Great Smokey Mountains National Park and surrounding Haywood County area. Whether you are visiting for business or pleasure, come stay with us and experience all that Western North Carolina has to offer.
Start your day off right with our free continental breakfast and coffee service in our lobby. Appreciate the convenience of our fax and copy services. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our public areas. Step into the privacy and comfort of your own guest room featuring amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, cable TV, HBO, ESPN, desk with lamp, clock radio, free local calls, and wakeup service. Select rooms are handicap accessible and feature grab bars in the bathrooms. Enjoy a refreshing swim in our outdoor pool. Two pets are welcome for a charge of $15 per pet, per night.
Check out one of many local area events including the Melange of the Mountains in April, Mountain Materfest in August, and the Apple Harvest Festival every October. Hike to the top of Pinnacle Park and experience the unique 360 degree view of the surrounding mountains or explore the local wildlife at Harmon Den Wildlife Management Area. Play a round of golf at Maggie Valley Golf Club or head over to Blue Heron Whitewater Rafting for an exciting day on the water. Try your luck at Harrah’s Cherokee Casino or pan for treasure at Old Pressley Sapphire Mine. Take a tour through history at the Biltmore Estate. Enjoy a delicious meal at one of several nearby restaurants including Sagebrush Steakhouse, Sid’s on Main, and Black Bear Café.
At Americas Best Value Inn Canton, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Colonial Theater, 1.6 mi.
* Canton Recreation Park, 2.2 mi.
* Maggie Valley Golf Club, 13.2 mi.
* Harmon Den Wildlife Management Area, 30 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Picnic Area
* Seasonal Outdoor Pool
* Canton Area Historical Museum, 1.9 mi.
* Old Pressley Sapphire Mine, 5.2 mi.
* Headwaters Brewing Company, 10.1 mi.
* Haywood Arts Repertory Theater, 11.4 mi.
* Wheel Through Time Museum, 15 mi.
* Camp Daniel Boone, 16.1 mi.
* Wedge Brewing Company, 19.1 mi.
* Cataloochee Ski Area, 20.6 mi.
* Biltmore Estate, 26 mi.
* Santa’s Land, 28.9 mi.
* Pinnacle Park, 29 mi.
* Blue Heron Whitewater Rafting, 30 mi.
* Harrah’s Cherokee, 31 mi.
* Deep Creek Tube Center and Campground, 42 mi.
* Great Smokey Mountains National Park, 45 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Sagebrush Steakhouse, 0.1 mi.
* Subway, 0.1 mi.
* Burger King, 0.4 mi.
* McDonald’s, 0.5 mi.
* Waffle House, 0.5 mi.
* Arby’s, 0.5 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 0.6 mi.
* Bojangles’s Famous Chicken, 0.6 mi.
* El Chapala, 1.4 mi.
* Sid’s on Main, 1.4 mi.
* Corner Sandwich Shop, 1.6 mi.
* Domino’s Pizza, 1.8 mi.
* Black Bear Café, 2.5 mi.
* One Love Jamaican Restaurant, 3.1 mi.
* Mountain Energy, 0.5 mi.
* Evergreen Packaging Inc, 1.9 mi.
* Giles Chemical, 10.9 mi.
* Melange of the Mountains, April
* Mountain Materfest, August
* Apple Harvest Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Haywood Community College, 6.9 mi.
* University of North Carolina at Ashville, 22.2 mi.
* Western Carolina University, 33.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Haywood Regional Medical Center, 7 mi.
* Transylvania Regional Hospital, 42 mi.