Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Winnsboro, located off of Highway 321 and conveniently located near Interstate 77. Located between Charlotte, NC and Columbia, SC, we offer classic southern charm for everyone from the outdoors-man to the historian.
Start your day off right with a free cup of coffee and free continental breakfast in our lobby. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in all guest rooms and common areas. Enjoy the privacy and comfort of your own guest room featuring amenities including a hairdryer, microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV with CNN, ESPN, and HBO, free local calls, and wake-up service. We also offer a guest suite with a sofa bed and whirlpool bathtub. Pets are allowed, charges and restrictions apply.
Spend a day fishing, go for a swim in our outdoor pool (open Memorial Day through Labor Day), or try and spot a bald eagle while bird watching at the nearby Lake Wateree State Recreation Area. If you are looking for excitement you will want to visit Carolina Adventure World, the southeast’s largest ATV and dirt bike riding park. Time is on your side when you stop by the Historic Winnsboro Town Clock, which has run for over 100 years, making it the longest continuously running clock in the United States. The city honors this local landmark with the Rock Around The Clock Festival every October. After a day of exploring, enjoy a delicious meal at one of several restaurants located close to the hotel including Fairfield Cove Seafood Restaurant, Barn Xpress Cafeteria or Italian Garden.
At Americas Best Value Inn Winnsboro, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Carolina Adventure World, 13 mi.
* Lake Wateree State Recreation Area, 17.3 mi.
* Lake Monticello Park, 17.6 mi.
* Cobblestone Park Golf Club, 18.1 mi.
* Regal Sandhill Stadium 16, 32 mi.
* Guest laundry facility
* Outdoor pool (open Memorial Day through Labor Day)
* South Carolina Railroad Museum, 0.5 mi.
* Historic Winnsboro Town Clock, 1.6 mi.
* Fairfield County Museum, 2 mi.
* William-Brice Stadium, 31.6 mi.
* Free continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Fairfield Cove, 0.25 mi.
* Subway, 0.7 mi.
* Barn Xpress Cafeteria, 1.5 mi.
* Speedee Wok Chinese Restaurant, 1.7 mi.
* Italian Garden, 1.9 mi.
* KFC, 1.9 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1.9 mi.
* McDonald's, 2 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 2 mi.
* Palmetto Imaging Technology, 1 mi.
* Fairfield Electric Co-Op Inc., 3 mi.
* Performance Fibers, 3.1 mi.
* Ben Arnold Beverages Company, 5 mi.
* Lang Mekra North America, LLC, 5 mi.
* White Oak Conference Center, 6.7 mi.
* Computer Sciences Corporation, 24 mi.
* Fort Jackson, 30 mi.
* Rock Around The Clock Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Midlands Technical College, 3.6 mi.
* University of South Carolina, 29.9 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Fairfield Memorial Hospital, 1.6 mi.