Welcome to our NEWLY RENOVATED Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Winona. Winona, known in the local area as "The Crossroads of North Mississippi" due to its central location, is within two miles of Montgomery County Coliseum.
We invite our guests to enjoy our free continental breakfast including sausage biscuits and coffee. Stay connected with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, clock radio, 42-inch flat screen cable TVs with ESPN and HBO, iron, ironing board, free local calls and wake-up service. Select rooms have a jacuzzi and sofa. Relax from your day and take a dip into our seasonal outdoor pool (open May to September). Take advantage of our onsite guest laundry facility. Guest parking is complimentary. Sorry, no pets allowed.
Winona is home to several attractions including Mississippi Valley State University, Museum of the Mississippi Delta; focusing on archaeology, agriculture, antiques and animals, French Camp Academy Rainwater Observatory and Planetarium which includes The Observatory, the largest in the state with 16 telescopes, Grenada Lake and Florewood State Park. Play a round of golf at Dogwoods Golf Course. Catch a flick at Plaza Cinema. For retail therapy, visit Highland Shopping Center. There are several eateries nearby our hotel including Sonic Drive-In, 1 Chinese Restaurant, and El Cabrito.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Winona, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* City of Winona Recreation Park, 3.2 mi.
* Plaza Cinema, 23.4 mi.
* Highland Shopping Center, 27.9 mi.
* Dogwoods Golf Course, 29.4 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Pool (Open from May - September)
* Montgomery County Coliseum, 2.1 mi.
* Museum of the Mississippi Delta, 27.6 mi.
* French Camp Academy Rainwater Observatory and Planetarium, 29.2 mi.
* Grenada Lake, 29.2 mi.
* Florewood State Park, 31.2 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast including sausage biscuits
* Free coffee in lobby
* KFC, 0.4 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.7 mi.
* Subway, 0.7 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 1.4 mi.
* 1 Chinese Restaurant, 1.6 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1.7 mi.
* Pizza Inn, 1.9 mi.
* Huddle House, 3.4 mi.
* El Cabrito, 3.6 mi.
* Waffle House, 4.1 mi.
* Medstat Ems Inc., 3.5 mi.
* Anel Corporation, 8.1 mi.
* Viking Range Corporation, 26.1 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Mississippi Valley State University, 26.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Tyler Holmes Memorial Hospital, 1.6 mi.
* Kilmichael Hospital, 12.7 mi.