Special Hotel Alert
Seasonal Hotel - Open Seasonally from April 15th through October 24th, 2016
Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Cottages Wells/Ogunquit. Our hotel is in within one mile of beautiful Moody and Wells Beach making us the perfect place for your getaway. Our modern, well-appointed facility is designed for the entire family. Our tree-lined grounds are spacious with picnic tables, grass areas, and easy parking. Stretch out and enjoy the beautiful days of summer right here. We are conveniently located off of US 1 and I-95.
Stay connected with free wireless Internet access in all guest rooms, cottages, and public areas. Most of the hotel guestrooms are large in size with more than 300 square feet including microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemaker, and 37" flat screen plasma TVs with ESPN. There are also several suites/cottages with either one or two bedrooms, living room and a fully functional kitchenette. After a day of fun and sun at the beach, enjoy a refreshing swim in our heated outdoor pool (open May to September) and grilling out in our picnic area.
Visitors from all directions travel to Wells/Ogunquit area during the warmer months and spend time in and around the surrounding areas shopping, dining and enjoying many entertainment venues and attractions. There are several restaurants nearby our hotel including Pine Tree Farm Market and Cafe, Seacoast Pizza and Pasta, and Ogunquit Lobster Pound Restaurant. Wells/Ogunquit is host to annual festivals including the Native American Pow-Wow and the Holy Spirit Parish Fair. Visit Wonder Mountain Fun Park for some extreme mini-golf or go on a scenic cruise with Finestkind Cruises. See some amazing wildlife at The Wells National Estuarine Research Reserve and Rachel Carson National Wildlife Refuge. Play a round of golf at Cape Neddick Country Club or try your luck fishing with Bunny Clark Deep Sea Fishing.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Cottages Wells/Ogunquit, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Wells Five Star Cinema, 1.3 mi.
* Moody Beach, 1.5 mi.
* Wells Beach, 2.4 mi.
* The Blacksmith Mall Shopping Center, 2.6 mi.
* Ogunquit Beach, 2.9 mi.
* Bunny Clark Deep Sea Fishing, 3.5 mi.
* Cape Neddick Country Club, 4.7 mi.
* Merriland Farm Golf Course, 5.2 mi.
* The Kittery Outlets, 16 mi.
* Barbeque Grills
* Outdoor Pool (Open from May - September)
* Picnic Area/Tables
* Wonder Mountain Fun Park, 1 mi.
* Wells Auto Museum, 1.8 mi.
* Ogunquit Playhouse, 3.3 mi.
* Finestkind Inc., 3.6 mi.
* Ogunquit Museum-American Art, 3.9 mi.
* Laudholm Farm, 4.7 mi.
* The Wells National Estuarine Research Reserve, 4.9 mi.
* Rachel Carson National Wildlife Refuge, 5.3 mi.
* Kennebunkport, 9 mi.
* York's Wild Kingdom, 9.3 mi.
* Pine Tree Farm Market and Cafe, walking distance
* Wine and Cheese Shop, 0.1 mi.
* Mainiax Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Sundaes at the Beach, 0.2 mi.
* Clam Shanty, 0.5 mi.
* East Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Ogunquit House of Pizza, 0.5 mi.
* Mekhong Thai, 0.6 mi.
* Jake's Seafood, 0.7 mi.
* Seacoast Pizza and Pasta, 1.1 mi.
* Varano's Italian Restaurant, 1.6 mi.
* Mike's Clam Shack, 1.7 mi.
* The Steakhouse, 1.8 mi.
* Ogunquit Lobster Pound Restaurant, 1.9 mi.
* Raspberri's, 2 mi.
* Gypsy Sweethearts Restaurant and Bar, 2.6 mi.
* Marton Beryl and Co., 0.6 mi.
* Time Warner Cable, 0.7 mi.
* Wasco Skylight Products, Inc., 3.6 mi.
* Pike Industries Inc., 6.8 mi.
* Pratt and Whitney, 8 mi.
* Maine Shellfish Co., 9 mi.
* Native American Pow-Wow, July
* Holy Spirit Parish Fair, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* York County Community College, 1.9 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* York Hospital, 3 mi.