Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Oxford/Anniston, located off of Interstate 20 between Birmingham, Alabama and Atlanta, Georgia. Our hotel is less than 16 miles from Talladega Superspeedway and is only a short drive to neighboring Anniston. Whether you are visiting for business or pleasure, come stay with us and experience all that the beautiful city of Oxford has to offer.
Start your day off right with our free continental breakfast and coffee service in our lobby. Enjoy a refreshing swim in our seasonal outdoor pool, open May to October. Appreciate the convenience of our business center as well as our fax and copy services. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our guest rooms and public areas. Step into the privacy and comfort of your own guest room featuring amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, cable TV, HBO, ESPN, desk with lamp, clock radio, free local calls, and wakeup service. Irons are available at the front desk. Select rooms are handicap accessible and feature grab bars in the bathrooms and roll in showers. Pets allowed, charges and restrictions apply.
Check out one of the local area events including the Birmingham Home and Garden Show in February, Oxfordfest in October, and the White Mountain Bluegrass Festival in November. Hike to the top of Mount Cheaha and experience the view from the highest point in Alabama or explore the local wildlife at the Anniston Museum of Natural History. Play a round of world class golf at Robert Trent Jones Trail at Silver Lakes or head over to the Oxford Exchange for some shopping. Racing fans will want to visit Talladega Superspeedway and the International Motorsports Hall of Fame. Enjoy a delicious meal at one of several nearby restaurants including Bojangles, Los Mexicanos Restaurant, and Brads Bar-B-Que.
At Americas Best Value Inn Oxford/Anniston, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Oxford Softball Complex, 0.2 mi.
* Moore’s Family Fun Center 0.5 mi.
* AmStar Cinema 12, 0.5 mi.
* Oxford Lake Park, 1 mi.
* Anniston County Club, 3.5 mi.
* West Anniston Park, 3.6 mi.
* Talladega National Forest, 4 mi.
* Anniston Bowling Center, 5.7 mi.
* Barbeque/Picnic Area
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Seasonal Outdoor Pool (Open May-October)
* Quintard Mall, 0.8 mi.
* Oxford Exchange, 3.3 mi.
* Anniston Museum of Natural History, 6.5 mi.
* Berman Museum of World History, 6.5 mi.
* Mountain Longleaf National Wildlife Refuge, 12.8 mi.
* International Motorsports Hall of Fame, 14.7 mi.
* Talladega Superspeedway, 15.5 mi.
* Cheaha Resort State Park, 10 mi.
* Robert Trent Jones Trail at Silver Lakes, 22 mi.
* Desoto Caverns Park, 60 mi.
* Six Flags, 60 mi.
* Free continental breakfast
* Free coffee available in lobby
* Captain D’s, 0.1 mi.
* McDonald’s, 0.1 mi.
* O'Charley's, 0.1 mi.
* Super Buffet, 0.1 mi.
* Shoney’s, 0.1 mi.
* Burger King, 0.1 mi.
* Bojangles Famous Chicken N' Bisquits, 0.3 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.4 mi.
* Los Mexicanos Restaurant, 0.6 mi.
* Panda Chinese Takeout, 0.7 mi.
* Garferick’s Café, 0.8 mi.
* Jefferson’s Restaurant, 1.1 mi.
* Logan’s Roadhouse, 1.5 mi.
* Brads Bar-B-Que, 1.8 mi.
* Mello Mushroom, 2.4 mi.
* IHOP, 2.4 mi.
* Cracker Barrel, 2.7 mi.
* Yume Japanese and Asian Restaurant, 3 mi.
* Damn Yankees, 3.7 mi.
* Mt. Cheaha Harley Davidson, 2.6 mi.
* National Gypsum Co., 6 mi.
* McCellan Army Base, 10 mi.
* Anniston Army Depot, 12 mi.
* Birmingham Home and Garden Show, February
* Oxfordfest, October
* Whistle Stop Festival, November
* White Mountain Bluegrass Festival, November
Local Colleges and Universities
* Harry M Ayers State Technical School, 2.3 mi.
* Gadsden State Community College, 2.3 mi.
* Jacksonville State University, 16.9 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Stringfellow Memorial Hospital, 4.4 mi.
* Jacksonville Medical Center, 12.7 mi.
* Riverview Regional Medical Center, 33.8 mi.