Americas Best Value Inn Omaha offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free continental breakfast served daily from 6am to 9am, free coffee in lobby, and free Wi-Fi in guest rooms and public areas. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, coffee makers with premium coffee, hairdryers, cable TV, HBO, and ESPN. We also have a heated indoor pool and jacuzzi open daily from 8am to 10pm that are open year round for our guests.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are centrally located less than 1 mile from University of Nebraska Omaha, the Gerald R. Ford birth site, and the Henry Doorly Zoo / Aquarium.
Americas Best Value Inn Omaha is your best choice within the “Gate City of the West.” We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, or simply passing through on your way to Lincoln. At Americas Best Value Inn Omaha our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Omaha, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Pipal Park, 0.9 mi.
* Fun Plex, 1.9 mi.
* Milt's Golf Center, 2.2 mi.
* Horsemen’s Park, 2.3 mi.
* Crossroads Mall, 2.9 mi.
* Seymour Smith Park, 3 mi.
* Mockingbird Hills Center, 3.9 mi.
* Rockbrook Village Shopping Center, 4 mi.
* Westroads Mall, 5 mi.
* Westwood Cinemas, 5.8 mi.
* Marcus Midtown Cinema, 6.2 mi.
* REGAL Omaha Stadium 16, 6.6 mi.
* AMC Oakview Plaza 24, 7.5 mi.
* Boulder Creek Amusement Park, 7.5 mi.
* Horseshoe Casino, 8.8 mi.
* Heflinger Park, 9.2 mi.
* Bob Kerrey Pedestrian Bridge, 12 mi.
* ATM on-site
* Heated indoor pool and spa
* Guest laundry facility
* Newsstand in lobby
* Stinson Park, 1.3 mi.
* Gerald R. Ford Birthsite and Gardens, 5.3 mi.
* Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium, 5.9 mi.
* Omaha Children's Museum, 6.3 mi.
* Joslyn Art Museum, 6.5 mi.
* TD Ameritrade Park Omaha, 7.5 mi.
* Omaha Convention Center, 7.9 mi.
* Love’s Jazz and Art Center, 7.9 mi.
* CenturyLink Center Omaha, 7.8 mi.
* Boys Town High School, 8.2 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Perkins Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Burger King, 0.2 mi.
* Spezia, 0.5 mi.
* Anthony's Steakhouse, 0.7 mi.
* Crystal Jade, 1.1 mi.
* The Drover, 1.1 mi.
* Denny's, 1.3 mi.
* Amato's Restaurant, 1.7 mi.
* Mojo Smokehouse and Ales, 1.7 mi.
* Qdoba Mexican Grill, 1.9 mi.
* Jimmy John's Gourmet Sandwiches, 2.3 mi.
* Noodles and Company, 2.5 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 1.3 mi.
* West Corporation, 1.8 mi.
* DataServ Corporation, 1.8 mi.
* TD Ameritrade, 3.2 mi.
* Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company, 5.6 mi.
* ConAgra Foods Inc, 7.4 mi.
* Union Pacific Railroad Company, 7.7 mi.
* Offutt Air Force Base, 13.7 mi.
* College World Series, June
* Nebraska Wine and Balloon Festival, August
* Fort Omaha Intertribal Powwow, September
* River City Rodeo and Stock Show, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of Nebraska Omaha, 0.7 mi.
* Creighton University, 7.1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Bergen Mercy Medical Center, 1.3 mi.
* Nebraska Methodist Hospital, 3.3 mi.