Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Champaign, conveniently located on Route 150 and I-74 at exit 181, close to the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Visitors experience the urban feel of culture and diversity in this small town community placed in the agricultural heart of Illinois.
We invite you to start your day with our free continental breakfast and to stay connected with our free wireless Internet access. Business travelers can take advantage of our meeting room and our fax and copy service. There is also a guest laundry facility. Our guest rooms feature amenities such as microwaves, mini-fridges, hairdryer, coffeemaker, cable with HBO on a 32-inch flat panel television, free local calls, and wakeup service. Select rooms have a recliner chair, separate sitting area, jacuzzi, and sofa. There are handicap rooms available upon request. Children 11 and younger stay free in their parent’s room with existing bedding at no extra charge. Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Americas Best Value Inn Champaign is located close to the busy downtown shopping centers and the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign which hosts some the world’s best music and art at Krannert Center for the Performing Arts and high level competitive college athletics at Assembly Hall and Memorial Stadium. There is a wealth of recreational activities to take advantage of around the city whether you want to play a round of golf at Legends Golf Course, bowl a few frames at Western Bowl, or do some shopping at Market Place shopping center. Movie lovers will enjoy a trip to Roger Ebert’s Overlooked Film Festival at the historic Virginia Theatre, held every April. Champaign offers beautiful parks to explore including Thompson Park and Spaulding Park. Thara Thai, Dos Reales, Culver’s, and Buffalo Wild Wings Grill and Bar offer a variety of dining experiences close to the hotel.
At Americas Best Value Inn Champaign, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Western Bowl, 0.2 mi.
* Putt Zone, 0.5 mi.
* Beverly Cinema 18, 1 mi.
* Thompson Park, 1 mi.
* Spalding Park, 1.1 mi.
* Just Fore Fun Golf Center, 2.1 mi.
* Market Place Mall Shopping Center, 2.2 mi.
* Legends Golf Course, 9.1 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Orpheum Children's Science Museum, 1.9 mi.
* Virginia Theatre, 1.9 mi.
* William M Staerkel Planetarium, 2.8 mi.
* Memorial Stadium, 3.7 mi.
* Assembly Hall, 3.8 mi.
* Free continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Thara Thai Restaurant, walking distance
* Ryan's, 0.2 mi.
* Jimmy John's Gourmet Sandwiches, 0.2 mi.
* Dos Reales Mexican Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Culver's, 0.3 mi.
* Arby's, 0.3 mi.
* Buffalo Wild Wings Grill and Bar, 0.3 mi.
* Red Lobster, 0.4 mi.
* Fazoli's, 0.5 mi.
* Xerox Business Services, 0.7 mi.
* Federal Companies, 1 mi.
* County Materials Corporation, 1.2 mi.
* Kraft Foods, 2 mi.
* Symbolic Sound Corporation, 2.2 mi.
* FedEx Ground Distribution Center, 2.7 mi.
* Hobbico Inc., 3.9 mi.
Our property offers one meeting room which is 400 square feet and can accommodate up to 20 people depending on the configuration.
* Roger Ebert's Overlooked Film Festival, April
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Parkland College, 2.2 mi.
* University of Illinois, 3.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Provena Covenant Medical Center, 2.9 mi.
* Carle Foundation Hospital, 3.7 mi.
* Mckinley Health Center, 4.3 mi.