Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Brookhaven, located off of Interstate 55 between Jackson and New Orleans. Whether you are visiting for business or pleasure, you will find our hotel a great place to stop and rest up for your exciting Mississippi vacation.
Start your day by enjoying our free deluxe continental breakfast and free coffee in our lobby. We offer both free wireless Internet access and free hard-wired high speed internet access in all of our guest rooms and public areas. Business travelers will be sure to take advantage of our fax and copy services located on-site. Truck parking is available. Appreciate the convenience of our guest laundry facility. Our smoking and non-smoking guest rooms feature amenities including microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, flat panel 32 inch TVs with HBO and Cinemax, iron, ironing board, and wake-up service. Select guest rooms are handicap accessible. Upgrade your accommodations by choosing one of our guest suites featuring a jacuzzi. After a day of work or play, take a relaxing swim in our seasonal outdoor pool, open from the end of May to October 1st. Sorry, our hotel does not allow pets.
There are a wide variety of dining options located near the hotel that showcase some of the different flavors of Mississippi including Mitchell's Steak and Seafood, Bowie Barbeque, and The Fish Fry Restaurant. New Bo Bo Chinese Restaurant is adjacent to the hotel. Brookhaven is the site of the Annual Ole Brook Festival and Duck Derby every October. Take advantage of the beauty of Lake Lincoln State Park or get wet at Bogue Chitto Water Park. Take in a movie at Westbrook Cinema 4 or enjoy a round of golf at Wolf Hollow Golf Club.
At Americas Best Value Inn Brookhaven, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Westbrook Cinema 4, 1.3 mi.
* Wolf Hollow Golf Club, 9.7 mi.
* Edgewood Mall, 22.7 mi.
* Mc Comb Bowling Center, 26.8 mi.
* Quail Hollow Golf Course, 29.8 mi.
* North Park Mall, 64.5 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Newsstand in Lobby
* Seasonal Outdoor Pool (Open May to October 1)
* Lake Lincoln State Park, 14.6 mi.
* Homochitto National Forest, 15 mi.
* City of Mc Comb Sports Complex, 25.6 mi.
* Percy Quinn State Park, 29.4 mi.
* Bogue Chitto Water Park, 38.4 mi.
* Natchez Antebellum Tours, 62.2 mi.
* Casino at Isle of Capri, 62.6 mi.
* Free deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* New Bo Bo Chinese Restaurant, adjacent to hotel
* Los Parilleros Mexican Restaurant, walking distance
* Mitchell's Steak and Seafood, walking distance
* Waffle House, walking distance
* Western Sizzlin Wood Grill, walking distance
* Bowie Barbeque, walking distance
* Cracker Barrel, 0.2 mi.
* Broma's Deli, 1 mi.
* Fish Fry, 2.5 mi.
* Walmart Super Center, 0.1 mi.
* Magnolia Enterprises of MS Inc, 2.5 mi.
* Delphi Packard Electric, 3.6 mi.
* Georgia-Pacific Corporation, 3.8 mi.
* Army Reserve 296th Transportation Company, 4.4 mi.
* Mclane Southern Grocery Distribution, 4.4 mi.
* Walmart Distribution Center, 4.8 mi.
* Ole Brook Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Copiah-Lincoln Community College, 9.6 mi.
* Southwest Mississippi Community College, 22.9 mi.
* Jackson State University, 54.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* King's Daughters Medical Center, 1.4 mi.
* Southwest MS Regional Med Center, 23.6 mi.
* Mississippi Cancer Institute, 23.8 mi.