Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Collinsville located conveniently off I-70/I-55, exit 11. Collinsville is the self-proclaimed "Horseradish Capital of the World", and sponsors an annual Horseradish Fest along with Italian Fest held in September. Collinsville is also home of the Brooks Catsup Bottle Water Tower, "the world's largest catsup bottle". Uptown and the surrounding neighborhoods exemplify the traditional sense of community and history that is the heart and soul of today's Collinsville.
Start your day with free continental breakfast and complimentary coffee. Stay connected with free wireless Internet access in every room and public areas. A hotel guest service agent is on duty 24 hours a day to help you plan your stay. Step into the privacy and comfort of your own guest room featuring amenities including a cable with HBO and ESPN, table and chair, and wake-up service. Pets weighing 25lbs and below are welcome for a nightly charge of $10 per night. Please limit one per room.
Stay in our Collinsville hotel and enjoy local attractions such as Gateway Center, Collinsville Historical Museum, Cahokia Mounds State Historic sit (the largest archaeological site in America just a three mile trip), Idnr Horseshoe Lake State Park, U.S. Ice Sports Complex, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, Edward Jones Dome, Gateway Arch, and Busch Stadium. Take the kids to swim at Splash City Family Waterpark, go karting at Gateway Fun Park, or ice skating at Steinberg Skating Rink. For retail therapy, shop at St. Clair Square. Catch a movie at nearby St. Clair 10 Cine and AMC Enterprise. Get some strikes at Camelot Bowl or AMF Bowland Lanes. Play a round of golf at Far Oaks Golf Club and Stonewolf Golf Club. Take a bite out of local eateries such as Saint Louis Bread Company, Waffle House, or Porter's Steakhouse.
At Americas Best Value Inn Collinsville, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Gateway Fun Park, 0.9 mi.
* Camelot Bowl, 2.2 mi.
* Van Fossen Park, 2.2 mi.
* Fairmount Park Race Track, 3.4 mi.
* Far Oaks Golf Club, 7.1 mi.
* Stonewolf Golf Club, 7.1 mi.
* St. Clair 10 Cine, 7.4 mi.
* St. Clair Square, 8 mi.
* AMC Enterprise, 9.2 mi.
* Tri-City Speedway, 10.7 mi.
* AMF Bowland Lanes, 11 mi.
* ATM/Cash Machine
* Gateway Center, 0.9 mi.
* Splash City Family Waterpark, 1.1 mi.
* Collinsville Historical Museum, 2.3 mi.
* Fairmount Park Racetrack, 3.4 mi.
* Cahokia Mounds Museum Society, 3.7 mi.
* Idnr Horseshoe Lake State Park, 5.2 mi.
* U.S. Ice Sports Complex, 7.9 mi.
* Edward Jones Dome, 10.8 mi.
* Gateway Arch, 11.2 mi.
* Busch Stadium, 12.1 mi.
* Steinberg Skating Rink, 16.2 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee available in lobby
* Denny's, walking distance
* McDonald's, walking distance
* Saint Louis Bread Company, walking distance
* Waffle House, 0.2 mi.
* Applebee's, 0.6 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.6 mi.
* Bandana's BBQ Collinsville, 0.7 mi.
* Zapata's Mexican Restaurant, 0.9 mi.
* Porter's Steakhouse, 1 mi.
* Ravanelli's Restaurant, 1 mi.
* Burger King, 1.3 mi.
* Peking Garden, 2 mi.
* The Oatman Haus Restaurant, 2.7 mi.
* Fazzi's Restaurant and Bar, 2.8 mi.
* Aflac, 0.2 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 0.5 mi.
* US Naval Recruiting, 0.5 mi.
* Kohl's, 2.2 mi.
* Target, 9.2 mi.
* US Army Corps of Engineers, 12.4 mi.
* Federal Bureau of Investigation, 12.5 mi.
* Scott Air Force Base, 17.8 mi.
* International Horseradish Festival, June
* Italian Fest, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Sanford-Brown College, 1.5 mi.
* Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, 9 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Anderson Hospital, 7 mi.
* Saint Elizabeth Medical Center, 9.1 mi.
* Touchette Regional Hospital, 11.1 mi.