Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Jacksonville. We are conveniently located on Old Highway 67 just 5.5 miles from Little Rock Air Force Base. Our hotel is a great starting point for your vacation to Jacksonville and the surrounding areas of Little Rock. Whether you are visiting for business or pleasure, our hotel is there to suit your needs.
We invite our guests to start your day off right with free coffee in our lobby. Stay connected with free wireless Internet access in all guest rooms and public areas. Corporate travelers will appreciate our four spacious meeting rooms and the convenience of our business center with fax and copy services. Step into the privacy of your own guest room featuring amenities including mini-fridge, hairdryer, cable TV, HBO, ESPN, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, free local calls, and wake-up service. Up to two pets less than 50lbs are welcome in select rooms for a fee of $10 per pet, per night.
Visit Morina's our on-site Italian restaurant or dine at one of several restaurants located within walking distance of our hotel including CiCi's Pizza, Firehouse Subs, and Chili's. Jacksonville and nearby Little Rock are host to several annual festivals including River Fest in May, the Arkansas Air Show at Little Rock Air Force Base in September, and the Wing Ding Festival in October. Experience a live concert at the Verizon Arena or head over to the Little Rock Zoo to view over 170 different species of animals. Visit some local historical sites such as the William J. Clinton Presidential Library or the Museum of Natural History. Play a round of golf at Hollywood Country Club, catch a movie at Silver Screen Theatre, or try your hand trout fishing on the scenic Little Red River with Little Red River Trout Fishing Guides.
At Americas Best Value Inn Jacksonville, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Crestview Plaza Shopping Center, 0.5 mi.
* Pleasure Park, 1.1 mi.
* Dupree Park, 1.3 mi.
* Paradise Park, 2.4 mi.
* Skate World Skating Center, 2.9 mi.
* Southern Oaks Country Club, 3.1 mi.
* AllFam Bowling, 7.8 mi.
* McCain Shopping Mall, 12 mi.
* Pinnacle Mountain State Park, 31.9 mi.
* Little Red River Drifter Trout Guide, 40 mi.
* Guest Laundromat
* Jacksonville Museum of Military History, 0.5 mi.
* Splash Zone Water Park, 1.1 mi.
* Museum of Natural History, 14.5 mi.
* Verizon Arena, 16.5 mi.
* William J. Clinton Presidential Library and Museum, 17.2 mi.
* Arkansas Statehouse Convention Center, 17.2 mi.
* Little Rock Zoo, 22.3 mi.
* Free coffee in lobby
* Morina's Italian Restaurant
* CiCi's Pizza, 0.1 mi.
* Zaxby's, 0.1 mi.
* Tropical Smoothie Cafe, 0.1 mi.
* Firehouse Subs, 0.1 mi
* New China Restaurant, 0.2 mi
* Thai Taste Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Chili's, 0.2 mi.
* Waffle House, 0.2 mi.
* Popeye's Chicken and Biscuits, 0.2 mi.
* Arby's, 0.3 mi.
* Chicken Country, 0.3 mi.
* Hunan Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Western Sizzlin, 1.1 mi.
* Whit Davis Memorial, 1.2 mi.
* Little Rock Air Force Base, 5.5 mi.
* Acxiom Corporation, 17 mi.
* Dillard's Inc, 18.4 mi.
* Union Pacific Railroad Company, 19.2 mi.
* 4 Banquet Rooms
* On-site bar and lounge
* On-site Italian restaurant
* Total 3360 sq ft of space
* Riverfest Arkansas, May
* Arkansas Air Show at Little Rock Air Force Base, September
* Wing Ding Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Arkansas State University, 1.5 mi.
* Webster University, 1.5 mi.
* Park University, 2.2 mi.
* University of Arkansas at Little Rock, 21.1 mi.
* University of Central Arkansas, 39.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* North Metro Medical Center, 0.3 mi.
* Arkansas Heart Hospital, 26.4 mi.