Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Bradenton/Sarasota. We are conveniently located off of I-75 and SR 64, exit 220, and perfectly situated less than ten miles from Lakewood Ranch and Prime Outlets Ellenton. Explore Bradenton’s old-Florida history, gorgeous sandy beaches, and visit its museums, parks and preserves. Don’t miss downtown Bradenton, the riverwalk and the Village of the Arts. The Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport is 12 miles away. Whether you are visiting for business or pleasure our hotel is there to suit your needs.
We invite our guests to enjoy complimentary coffee in our lobby and free continental breakfast. Stay connected with free wireless Internet access in all guest rooms and public areas. Step into the privacy and comfort of your own guest room featuring amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, cable with HBO and ESPN, desk with lamp, and wake-up service. Relax from your day and take a dip into our outdoor pool.
Bradenton is host to numerous annual festivals and events, including the Gulf Coast Rhythm and Ribfest, Taste of Manatee, and Bradenton Blues Festival. Experience a live concert or play at Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall or head over to the Sarasota Jungle Gardens-home of rescued exotic animals. Visit some local historical sites such as Gamble Plantation Historic State Park, South Florida Museum and Bishop Planetarium/Manatee Aquarium, De Soto National Memorial, and Myakka River State Park-one of Florida's oldest and largest state parks. Play a round of golf at Stoneybrook Golf Club and River Run Golf Links. Go horseback riding along the beach. There’s plenty of swimming, canoeing, fishing, kayaking, windsurfing, or parasailing to be had. There are several restaurants located within walking distance to our hotel including Starbucks, McDonalds, Waffle House and Cracker Barrel.
At Americas Best Value Inn Bradenton/Sarasota, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Stoneybrook Golf Club, 2.5 mi.
* River Run Golf Links, 4.4 mi.
* Ellenton Premium Outlets, 5.1 mi.
* Kathleen D. Charters, 6.3 mi.
* Carmike Royal Palm 20, 6.9 mi.
* Scuba Quest, 7.5 mi.
* Desoto Dollar Movies, 7.6 mi.
* DeSoto Square Mall, 7.7 mi.
* Anna Maria Island Fishing Charters, 8.9 mi.
* Lakewood Ranch Cinemas, 9.8 mi.
* Beach Horses, 10.6 mi.
* Around The Bend Nature Tours, 11.4 mi.
* Manatee County Beach, 14.6 mi.
* Yolo Parasailing and Island, 15.1 mi.
* Island Style Watersports, 16.8 mi.
* Coquina Beach, 17 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Pool
* Gamble Plantation Historic State Park, 5.7 mi.
* South Florida Museum and Bishop Planetarium, Manatee Aquarium, 6.3 mi.
* Village of the Arts, 6.3 mi.
* Bradenton Riverwalk, 9 mi.
* The Mall at University Town Center, 9.5 mi.
* Nathan Benderson Park, 10.7 mi.
* De Soto National Memorial, 12.1 mi.
* Powel Crosley Estate and Museum, 13.8 mi.
* John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art, 14.4 mi.
* Cortez Fishing Center, 15.2 mi.
* Sarasota Jungle Gardens, 15.4 mi.
* Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall, 18.1 mi.
* Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, 18.1 mi.
* GWIZ, 18.4 mi.
* Myakka River State Park, 34.4 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee available in lobby
* Starbucks, 0.01 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.01 mi.
* Waffle House, 0.02 mi.
* Cracker Barrel, 0.2 mi.
* Sonny's Real Pit Bar-B-Q, 0.2 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 1.8 mi.
* Applebee's, 1.8 mi.
* Retro City, 6.2 mi.
* Pier 22, 6.5 mi.
* Jose's Real Cuban Food, 6.9 mi.
* Miller's Dutch Kitchen, 7.8 mi.
* Joey D's Chicago Style Eatery, 8.4 mi.
* Station 400, 9.8 mi.
* Lee Roy Selmon's Restaurant, 9.3 mi.
* Joto Japanese Steak House, 12.9 mi.
* Tortilla Bay, 15.4 mi.
* Neal Communities, 1.7 mi.
* Tropicana Products Inc., 5.4 mi.
* Beall's Inc., 6.4 mi.
* Pierce Manufacturing Inc., 6.6 mi.
* Manatee Convention Center, 6.9 mi.
* Pacific Tomato Growers, 7.7 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 10.1 mi.
* IMG Academy, 11.3 mi.
* Chris-Craft, 11.4 mi.
* Sun Hydraulics Corporation, 13 mi.
* Port Manatee, 14 mi.
* US Coast Guard, 15.1 mi.
* Gulf Coast Rhythm and Ribfest, April
* Taste of Manatee, November
* Bradenton Blues Festival, December
* 2017 World Class Rowing Championships, December
Local Colleges and Universities
* Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, 5.8 mi.
* Argosy University Sarasota, 12.2 mi.
* Ringling College of Art and Design, 15.7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Manatee Memorial Hospital, 8 mi.
* Lakewood Ranch Medical Center, 9.7 mi.
* Blake Medical Center, 10 mi.