Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Kingdom City, located conveniently off of Interstate 70 on U.S. Highway Route 54. Our hotel is located in the heart of Missouri and is a perfect place for travelers passing through or tourists looking to see the best of what The Show-Me State has to offer.
Start your day off right with our free continental breakfast and coffee in our lobby. Corporate travelers will be sure to take advantage of our copy and fax services, available for a small charge. Our standard and handicap accessible guest rooms feature amenities including free wireless and hard-wired high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, cable TV with HBO and ESPN, desk with lamp, free local calls, and wake-up service. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. A utility surcharge of $1.50 is added to room charge.
The surrounding area of Kingdom City offer several scenic outdoor attractions such as Memorial Park which has easy access to the Stinson Creek Trail or the Whetstone Creek Conservation Area. You can also stay active at Battlecreek Paintball or get in 18 holes at Tanglewood Golf Course. Winston Churchill history buffs can visit the National Churchill Museum located on the beautiful Winchester College campus. Car enthusiasts will enjoy a trip to the Auto World Museum. Fans of science fiction, pirates, and medieval times gather in late April to take part in the Fantasy Fair held at Boster Castle. After a day of exploring, you can take the time to visit Serenity Valley Winery or have a meal at one of several restaurants in the area such as Karon’s Classic Diner, Jalisco Mexican Restaurant, and Sir Winston’s Restaurant and Pub.
At Americas Best Value Inn Kingdom City, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Ozarkland Kingdom City, 0.6 mi.
* Nostalgiaville USA, 1.1 mi.
* Battlcreek Paintball, 4.4 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 5.3 mi.
* Tanglewood Golf Course, 5.9 mi.
* B and B Theatres, 10.9 mi.
* Empire Roller Rink, 21.2 mi.
* Hollywood Stadium 14 Theaters, 22.1 mi.
* Columbia Mall, 24.7 mi.
* Heated Indoor Pool
* Heart of Missouri Tourism Center, 2 mi.
* Auto World Museum, 6.9 mi.
* National Churchill Museum, 8.7 mi.
* The Kingdom of Callaway Historical Society, 8.9 mi.
* Memorial Park, 9 mi.
* Little Dixie Lake Conservation Area, 15.8 mi.
* Serenity Valley Winery, 16.3 mi.
* Whetstone Creek Conservation Area, 16.8 mi.
* Memorial Stadium, 24.3 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Denny's, 0.3 mi.
* Subway, 0.3 mi.
* Iron Skillet Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.6 mi.
* Arby's, 0.6 mi.
* Gasper’s Restaurant, 0.9 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.9 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 5.4 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 5.6 mi.
* Dragon Kitchen, 5.6 mi.
* Beks, 8.9 mi.
* Arris Pizza, 8.9 mi.
* Karon's Classic Diner, 10.6 mi.
* Sir Winston's Restaurant & Pub, 10.8 mi.
* Jalisco Mexican Restaurant, 10.8 mi.
* EPM Inc., 5.9 mi.
* Monett Desauw, 6.8 mi.
* Danuser Machine Co., 7.2 mi.
* Seal-Rite, 8.3 mi.
* True Manufacturing, 18.6 mi.
* Zenith Aircraft Co., 20.3 mi.
* Callaway Nuclear Power Plant, 20.4 mi.
* Fantasy Fair, April
Local Colleges and Universities
* William Woods University, 6.9 mi.
* Westminster College, 8.7 mi.
* Columbia College, 22 mi.
* University of Missouri, 23.2 mi.