Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Springfield/I-65 Battlefield, located conveniently off of I-44 exit 82, then South on US 65, exit at Battlefield Road. Known as the Queen City of the Ozarks and the birthplace of Route 66, Springfield is host to a vibrant downtown area and gorgeous natural wonders, making it a unique destination whether you are visiting for business or pleasure.
We invite our guests to start your day off right with our free continental breakfast, and to enjoy complimentary coffee all day in our lobby. Stay connected with free wireless Internet access in all guest rooms and public areas. Corporate travelers will appreciate the convenience of our fax and copy services. Step into the privacy and comfort of your own guest room featuring amenities including satellite TV with ESPN, desk with lamp, and wake-up service. One pet up to 50lbs is welcome for a fee of $10 per pet, per night.
There are several restaurants located within walking distance of our hotel including Which Wich Superior Sandwiches, Golden Palace Chinese Restaurant, and Steak and Shake. Springfield is host to numerous annual festivals including the Show-Me Music and Arts Festival in June, the Ozark Empire Fair from July to August, and the Greater Ozarks Blues Festival in September. Visit some of Springfield’s popular attractions such as the Missouri Sports Hall of Fame, the Dickerson Park Zoo, or the Springfield Art Museum. Drive though Springfield’s natural caves with Fantastic Caverns Tours or take a relaxing walk at Japanese Stroll Gardens. Catch a movie at nearby Springfield 11 Cinemas and IMAX or go bowling at Battlefield Lanes. Venture out into beautiful Table Rock Lake with Focused Fishing Guides in search of large and smallmouth bass or play a round of golf at Hickory Hills Country Club.
At Americas Best Value Inn Springfield/I-65 Battlefield, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* PFI Country Western Store, 0.5 mi.
* Springfield 11 and IMAX Cinemas, 0.6 mi.
* Battlefield Mall, 2.3 mi.
* Battlefield Lanes, 3 mi.
* Hickory Hills Country Club, 4.7 mi.
* Bass Pro Shops, 6.9 mi.
* Japanese Stroll Garden, 7 mi.
* Focused Fishing Guide Service, 14 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Chuck E. Cheese's, 3 mi.
* Missouri Sports Hall of Fame, 3.5 mi.
* Springfield Art Museum, 5.1 mi.
* Fun Acre, 5.2 mi.
* Robert W. Plaster Sports Complex, 5.7 mi.
* Wonders of Wildlife Museum and Aquarium, 5.7 mi.
* Hammons Field, 7.2 mi.
* Dickerson Park Zoo, 11 mi.
* Fantastic Caverns Tours, 17.6 mi.
* Free Continental Breakfast
* Free Coffee Service in the Lobby
* Golden Palace, 0.1 mi.
* Which Wich Superior Sandwiches, 0.2 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.2 mi.
* Oscars Ribs, 0.3 mi.
* Steak and Shake, 0.3 mi.
* Pasta Express, 0.4 mi.
* Mr. Goodscents Subs and Pasta, 0.4 mi.
* Papa Murphy's, 0.4 mi.
* ReRico Brazilian Grill, 0.4 mi.
* Fuddruckers, 0.9 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1.9 mi.
* Panera Bread, 2.3 mi.
* Kraft, 4.1 mi.
* 3M, 4.2 mi.
* O'Reilly Auto Parts, 5.4 mi
* Prime Inc, 6.3 mi.
* BKD, 6.8 mi.
* Ozark Empire Fair, July-Aug
* Greater Ozarks Blues Festival, September
* Show-Me Music and Arts Festival, June
Local Colleges and Universities
* Missouri State University, 5 mi.
* Ozarks Technical College, 6.9 mi.
* Drury University, 7.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* St. John's Regional Health Center, 3.6 mi.
* Lester E. Cox Medical Center, 8.4 mi.