Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Savannah/Garden City. Our hotel is located in scenic Savannah just minutes from Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport and Interstate 95. We are within walking distance of the Georgia Ports Authority and only a short drive from the beautiful Savannah Historical District.
We invite our guests to enjoy complimentary coffee in our lobby. Stay connected with free wireless Internet access in all guest rooms and public areas. Step into the privacy and comfort of your own guest room featuring amenities including a microwave, full size refrigerator, stove with 2 burners, coffeemaker, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, 40-inch flat panel TV with HBO, and wake-up service. Have a cookout at our on-site barbeque facility or enjoy lunch outside at our picnic tables.
There are several restaurants located nearby our hotel including Sonic, Huddle House and Babes BBQ Shack. Nearby Savannah is host to numerous annual festivals and events, including the Savannah Jazz Festival in September, Oktoberfest on the River in October, and the Annual St Patrick’s Day Parade and Celebration every March. Be sure to visit some of the many museums downtown Savannah has to offer such as the Roundhouse Railroad Museum or the Ships of the Sea Museum. Jump on Old Town Trolley Tours and explore the local sites or head over to Tybee Beach for an Ecology Tour. Play a round of golf at Mary Calder Golf Course, or try your luck fishing inshore or offshore with Amick’s Deep Sea Fishing.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Savannah/Garden City, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Westside Cinemas, 3.5 mi.
* Mary Calder Golf Course, 4 mi.
* Savannah Mall, 5 mi.
* Lucas Theater for the Arts, 5.1 mi.
* Frames and Games Bowling, 7.7 mi.
* Savannah Golf Club, 9.1 mi.
* Pooler Recreation Park, 9.5 mi.
* Oatland Island Wildlife Center, 11.1 mi.
* Tybee Beach Ecology Tours, 23.1 mi.
* Savannah Bike Tours, 5.9 mi.
* Amick’s Deep Sea Fishing, 14.1 mi.
* BBQ Grills
* Picnic Tables
* Savannah Street River Pirates, 5 mi.
* Telfair Museum of Art, 5.1 mi.
* Old Town Trolley Tours, 5.2 mi.
* Ships of the Sea Museum, 5.3 mi.
* Roundhouse Railroad Museum, 5.4 mi.
* Davenport House Museum, 5.5 mi.
* Mercer Williams House Museum, 5.7 mi.
* Forsyth Park, 6 mi.
* Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace, 6 mi.
* Georgia Tech Savannah, 8.9 mi.
* Bonaventure Cemetery, 10.7 mi.
* Free coffee in lobby
* Yutaka Japanese Restaurant, 1.2 mi.
* Sonic, 1.6 mi.
* Krystal, 1.6 mi.
* Dominos, 1.7 mi.
* Huddle House, 1.7 mi.
* Sunny Side Up, 1.7 mi.
* Red Chimney BBQ, 1.7mi
* Subway, 1.8 mi.
* Babes BBQ Shack, 2.3 mi.
* Matthews Seafood, 2.3 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 2.5 mi.
* LJ Soul Food Restaurant, 2.5 mi.
* Georgia Ports Authority, 0.3 mi.
* International Paper Company, 3.6 mi.
* Dixie Crystal Sugar Factory, 5.1 mi.
* St Mary’s Community Center, 6 mi.
* Savannah International Trade and Convention Center, 9.6 mi.
* Hunter Army Field, 11 mi.
* Savannah Jazz Festival, September
* Annual St Patrick’s Day Parade and Celebration, March
* Oktoberfest on the River, October
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Savannah State University, 12.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Memorial University Medical Center, 10 mi.