Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Leavenworth, located off of Route 73 in downtown Leavenworth, KS. Known as the "Post that opened the West", Leavenworth is steeped in rich history yet maintains the modern comforts of a large city. Whether you are visiting for business or pleasure, our hotel is there to suit your needs.
We invite our guests to start your day off right with our free deluxe continental breakfast, and to enjoy free coffee all day in our lobby. Stay connected with free wireless Internet access in all guest rooms and public areas. Corporate travelers will appreciate the convenience of our business center and fax and copy services. Step into the privacy of your own guest room featuring amenities including microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, cable TV with HBO and ESPN, desk with lamp, complimentary local calls, and wake-up service. Keep your workouts on track in our fitness center or relax in our heated indoor pool. Pets are allowed-charges apply. $1.50 utility surcharge is added to room rate.
There are several restaurants located within walking distance of our hotel including Applebee's, China Buffet, and Mr. Goodcents Subs and Pasta. Leavenworth and nearby Kansas City are host to several annual festivals, including Taste of Leavenworth in February, the Kansas City Beer Festival in May and the American Royal from September to November. Experience the thrill of stock car racing at nearby Kansas Speedway or attend a game at one of the professional sports venues in Kansas City. Visit some local historical sites such as the First City Museum or the Berlin Wall Monument. Play a round of golf at Oaks Golf Club, catch a movie at Landing 4 Theatres, or try your hand fly fishing in one of Kansas beautiful streams such as Threemile Creek.
At Americas Best Value Inn Leavenworth, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Oaks Golf Club, 1.2 mi.
* Skyway Lanes Bowling, 1.5 mi.
* Performing Art Center, 2.3 mi.
* 3 Mile Creek, 2.4 mi.
* Landing 4 Theatres, 2.5 mi.
* Legend Shopping Mall, 16 mi.
* Hollywood Casino, 17 mi.
* Oak Park Mall, 33 mi.
* Business Center
* Fitness Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Heated Indoor Pool
* Berlin Wall Monument, 2.4 mi.
* First City Museum, 2.6 mi.
* Capital Federal Park, 13.3 mi.
* Kansas NASCAR Speedway, 16.5 mi.
* Schlitterbahn Waterpark, 18.2 mi.
* Harley Davidson Final Assembly Plant, 20.7 mi.
* Sprint Center, 32 mi.
* Worlds of Fun Village, 34.5 mi.
* Kauffman Stadium, 38.5 mi.
* Arrowhead Stadium, 38.9 mi.
* Free deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Applebee's, 0.1 mi.
* China Buffet, 0.1 mi.
* Gyros Village, 0.1 mi.
* Mr. Goodcents, 0.1 mi
* Wendy's, 0.2 mi.
* La Mesa Mexican Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.3 mi.
* Subway, 0.4 mi.
* Sonic, 0.5 mi.
* McDonald's, 1.1 mi.
* IHOP, 2.2 mi.
* Baan Thai Restaurant, 2.2 mi.
* Sante Fe Depot Diner, 2.8 mi.
* Northrop Grumman, 3.3 mi.
* Fort Leavenworth, 6.6 mi.
* Sprint, 32.2 mi.
* Hallmark Cards Inc, 32.4 mi.
* Garmin International, 33.3 mi.
* Black and Veatch, 37.6 mi.
* Taste of Leavenworth, February
* Kansas City Beer Festival, May
* Kansas City Renaissance Festival, September-October
* American Royal, October-November
Local Colleges and Universities
* St. Mary University, 0.6 mi.
* Kansas City Kansas Community College, 23.7 mi.
* Kansas State University, 26.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Dwight D. Eisenhower VA Medical Center, 0.7 mi.