Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Galveston. Our hotel overlooks the beautiful beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, so we are the perfect place for your beach vacation to historic Galveston. We are conveniently located on Seawall Boulevard just 2.5 miles from Galveston International Airport and only 4 miles from the Port of Galveston Cruise Terminal.
We invite our guests to start your day off right with our free deluxe continental breakfast. Stay connected with free wireless Internet access in all guest rooms and public areas. Corporate travelers will be sure to take advantage of our business center, fax, and copy services. Appreciate the convenience of our guest laundry facility. Step into the privacy and comfort of your own guest room featuring amenities including microwave, mini-fridge, hairdryer, coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO, ESPN, and Showtime, and wake-up service. Select rooms boast balconies with ocean views. After a day of fun and sun at the beach, enjoy a refreshing swim in our indoor pool or relax in the jacuzzi.
Enjoy our on-site Yogurt King and Jimmy Johns Sandwich Shop. There are several restaurants located within walking distance of our hotel including Golden Corral, Tortuga Mexican Restaurant and Landry's Seafood. Galveston is host to numerous annual festivals and conventions, including the Galveston Mardi Gras Celebration in February and the AIA Annual Sandcastle Competition in June. Take a break from the ocean and head to the Schlitterbahn Waterpark for some wild water rides, or stay dry and head to the historic Pleasure Pier for some amusement rides and a bite to eat. Head over to BayWatch Dolphin Tours to check out the local marine life, or rent a boat at Caribbean Breeze Boat Rental and enjoy the water on your terms. Play a round of golf at Moody Gardens Golf Course, or try your luck fishing inshore or offshore with Working Man Fishing Charters.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Galveston, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Caribbean Breeze Boat Rental, 1.4 mi.
* Lone Star Helicopter, 1.7 mi.
* Premiere Cinema, 1.8 mi.
* Pleasure Pier, 2.7 mi.
* Island Bike Company Rentals, 3.3 mi.
* Therapeutic Health Works Spa, 4.7 mi.
* Moody Gardens Golf Course, 3.6 mi.
* Working Man Fishing Charters, 5.6 mi.
* Mary Moody Northern Amphitheater, 9.4 mi.
* Business center
* Fitness center
* Guest laundry facility
* Indoor pool
* Newsstand in lobby
* Galveston Beach, 0.1 mi.
* Schlitterbahn Waterpark, 2.3 mi.
* Galveston Duck Tours, 3.9 mi.
* Port of Galveston Cruise Terminal, 4.1 mi.
* Seawolf Park, 4.7 mi.
* Galveston Historic Downtown, 5.2 mi.
* BayWatch Dolphin Tours, 5.2 mi.
* Free deluxe continental breakfast
* Yogurt King, on-site
* Jimmy Johns Sandwich Shop, on-site
* Golden Corral, 0.1 mi.
* Tortuga Mexican Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Taco Cabana, 0.2 mi.
* Happy Buddha, 0.8 mi.
* Landry's Seafood, 0.8 mi.
* Rainforest Cafe, 0.8 mi.
* Gaido's, 1.8 mi.
* Spot Bar, 2.2 mi.
* Big Daddy's, 5.4 mi.
* Kroger, 0.4 mi.
* Walmart, 0.5 mi.
* Wings Beachwear, 0.9 mi.
* Home Depot, 2.2 mi.
* Design Works, 5 mi.
* American National Insurance Company, 5.3 mi.
* AAA Chemicals, 10.1 mi.
* Galveston Mardi Gras Celebration, February
* AIA Annual Sandcastle Competition, June
* Juneteenth Celebration, June
* BrewMaster's Craft Beer Festival, September
* Galveston Shrimp Festival, September
* Festival of Lights, November to December
Local Colleges and Universities
* Galveston College, 2.2 mi.
* Texas A&M University Galveston, 4.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* West Isle Urgent Care Clinic, 1.1 mi.
* Shriners Hospital, 4.9 mi.
* University of Texas Medical Branch, 5.1 mi.