Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn Extended Stay San Francisco/Civic Center, a European-style boutique hotel located within a historic, Beaux Arts-styled building in San Francisco. We are conveniently located just north of Highway 101 and northwest of Highway 280. We are just 14 miles north of the San Francisco International Airport and located just two blocks from the Civic Center/UN Plaza BART Station. Shuttle service to San Francisco International is available for a small fee.
We invite our guests to start your day off right with our free continental breakfast, and to enjoy complimentary coffee all day in our lobby. Stay connected with free wireless Internet access in all guest rooms and public areas. Corporate travelers will appreciate the convenience of our fax and copy services. Step into the privacy and comfort of your own guest room featuring amenities including satellite TV with HBO and ESPN, desk with lamp, free local calls, and wake-up service.
There are several restaurants located within walking distance of our hotel including Soluna Cafe and Lounge, Saigon Sandwich Shop, and Max's Opera Cafe. Other restaurants located nearby are Brenda's Soul Food Cafe, Morty's Delicatessen, and Tommy's Joint. San Francisco is host to numerous annual festivals and conventions, including the San Francisco International Film Festival from April to May, Union Street Festival in June and the Star Trek Convention in November. Visit some of San Francisco's famous sites such as the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island, or Fisherman's Wharf. Sports fans can enjoy a baseball game at nearby AT and T Park, or head down to Candlestick Park for a football game. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Golden Gate Bridge while you discover the natural beauty of San Francisco's wildlife at Presidio National Park. Catch a movie at nearby AMC Theatre, venture out into the San Francisco Bay to try your luck fishing with Flash Sport Fishing, or play a round of golf at the historic Presidio Golf Course.
At Americas Best Value Inn San Francisco, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Bloomingdales, 0.6 mi.
* AMC Theaters, 0.7 mi.
* Nordstrom's Shopping Center, 0.8 mi.
* Macy's, 0.9 mi.
* Meteron Theatre, 1 mi.
* Saks Fifth Ave, 1.1 mi.
* Yerba Buena Ice Skating and Bowling, 1.5 mi.
* Flash Sport Fishing, 2.2 mi.
* Presidio Golf Course, 3.4 mi.
* Business Center
* St. Mary's Cathedral, 0.7 mi.
* AT&T Park, 2 mi.
* Alcatraz Island, 2.5 mi.
* Fisherman's Wharf, 2.5 mi.
* Coit Tower, 2.6 mi.
* Presidio National Park, 3 mi.
* Golden Gate Bridge, 5 mi.
* Golden Gate Park, 5.2 mi.
* Candlestick Park, 7.6 mi.
* Muir Woods, 16.3 mi.
* Complimentary continental breakfast
* Complimentary coffee in lobby
* Soluna Cafe and Lounge, 0.1 mi.
* Celtic Coffee, 0.1 mi.
* Subway, 0.2 mi.
* Saigon Sandwich Shop, 0.3 mi.
* Brenda's French Soul Food, 0.3 mi.
* Max's Opera Cafe, 0.4 mi.
* Heart of the City Farmer's Market, 0.4 mi.
* Morty's Delicatessen, 0.5 mi.
* Shalimar Restaurant, 0.6 mi.
* Heaven's Dog Chinese Restaurant, 0.6 mi.
* Tu Lan Vietnamese Restaurant, 0.6 mi.
* Otoro Sushi, 0.8 mi.
* Tommy's Joint, 0.9 mi.
* San Francisco City Hall, 0.1 mi.
* Twitter, 0.2 mi.
* San Francisco Superior Court, 0.2 mi.
* San Francisco Federal Building, 0.7 mi.
* Del Monte Foods, 1.6 mi.
* Union Bank Headquarters, 1.8 mi.
* Gap Global Headquarters, 1.9 mi.
* Lucasfilm, 3.2 mi.
* Travis Air Force Base, 52.2 mi.
* San Francisco International Film Festival, April-May
* Union Street Festival, June
* Burning Man, September
* Star Trek Convention, November
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Hastings College of Law, 0.06 mi.
* University of San Francisco, 2 mi.
* University of California, San Francisco, 3.2 mi.
* San Francisco State University, 6.2 mi.