Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Medical Center/Airport. We are located off of Interstate 10, only a few miles from El Paso International Airport and Texas Tech Medical Center, and just a short drive from the Santa Teresa Port of Entry. Whether you are here for business, leisure, or just passing through, our hotel in historic El Paso has something to offer you.
We invite our guests to start your day off right with our free continental breakfast and complimentary coffee service in our lobby. Stay connected with free wireless Internet access in all guest rooms and public areas. Corporate travelers will appreciate our fax and copy services. Enjoy the convenience of our guest laundry facility. Step into the privacy and comfort of your own guest room featuring amenities including a mini-fridge, hairdryer, coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO and ESPN, and wake-up service. Up to 2 pets are allowed for a charge of $10 per pet per night
There are several restaurants located within walking distance of our hotel including Arby's, Forti's Mexican Elder Restaurant, and Pizza Patron. El Paso hosts numerous annual festivals and sporting events including the Advance Auto Parts Monster Jam in March and the Hyundai Sun Bowl Game in December. Take in the sites and do some shopping in the historic downtown district or head over to the El Paso Zoo where you can visit over 220 species of animals. Beat the heat at Wet-N-Wild Waterworld or try your luck at Sunland Park Racetrack and Casino. Play a round of golf at Butterfield Trail Golf Course, or head over to Ascarate Park and try your hand fishing for largemouth bass and catfish.
At Americas Best Value Inn Medical Center/Airport, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Basset Center Mall, 1.6 mi.
* Premiere Cinema 18, 1.6 mi.
* Ascarate Park, 3.4 mi.
* Ascarate Lake, 3.4 mi.
* Cielo Vista Mall, 3.4 mi.
* Abraham Chavez Theater, 4 mi.
* Bowl El Paso, 7.5 mi.
* Butterfield Trail Golf Course, 8.7 mi.
* Sunland Park Racetrack and Casino, 11.1 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* El Paso County Coliseum, 1.2 mi.
* El Paso Zoo, 1.4 mi.
* Chamiza National Memorial, 2.3 mi.
* Downtown El Paso, 4 mi.
* Sun Bowl Stadium, 5.7 mi.
* Fort Bliss National Cemetery, 6.3 mi.
* Cohen Stadium, 8.3 mi.
* Wet-N-Wild Waterworld, 23.5 mi.
* Santa Teresa Border Crossing, 23.9 mi
* Complimentary continental breakfast
* Arby's, 0.03 mi.
* Forti's Mexican Elder Restaurant, 0.7 mi.
* Pizza Patron, 0.7 mi.
* King Garden, 0.7 mi.
* Chico's Tacos, 0.9 mi.
* KFC, 1.1 mi.
* Whataburger, 1.2 mi.
* L and J Cafe, 1.3 mi.
* Los Bandito's De Carlos and Mickey's, 1.4 mi.
* Cappetto's Italian Restaurant, 2.3 mi.
* Jaxon's Restaurant and Brewery, 2.8 mi.
* Western Refining, 4 mi.
* Fort Bliss, 4.3 mi.
* Delphi Corporation, 12.3 mi.
* EchoStar Communications, 12.8 mi.
* Boeing, 8.5 mi.
* Eureka, 11.9 mi.
* Hoover, 17.3 mi.
* Advance Auto Parts Monster Jam, March
* Sunland Derby, April
* El Paso County Fair, July
* Southwestern International PRCA Rodeo, September
* Hyundai Sun Bowl Game, December
Local Colleges and Universities
* Paul L Fosten School of Medicine, 0.6 mi.
* El Paso Community College, 5.4 mi.
* University of Texas at El Paso, 5.6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* El Paso Children's Hospital, 0.5 mi
* Texas Tech Medical Center, 0.6 mi.
* University Medical Center, 0.6 mi.