Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Aransas Pass, located right off of Route 35 in the historic fishing town of Aransas Pass, Texas. We are minutes from Redfish Bay and the causeway bridge that leads to Mustang Island, allowing easy access to all that the Aransas Pass area has to offer.
We invite our guests to start your day off right with our free continental breakfast. Stay connected with free wireless Internet access in all guest rooms and public areas. Appreciate the convenience of our guest laundry facility. Step into the privacy and comfort of your own guest room featuring amenities including microwave, mini-fridge, hairdryer, coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO and ESPN, iron, ironing board and wake-up service. After a day of fishing or fun and sun at the beach, enjoy a refreshing swim in our seasonal outdoor pool (open February to November) or have a cookout at our onsite barbeque facility.
There are several restaurants located within walking distance of our hotel including Popeye’s, Guadalajara Taqueria, and The Bakery Cafe. Aransas Pass is host to numerous annual festivals including the largest shrimp festival in Texas, Shrimporee, in June, the Maybe Hot Maybe Not Bike Ride in November, and the Holiday Craft Show in December. Experience all that “Saltwater Heaven” has to offer and head out fishing with Saltwater Fishing Safaris, or diving with Out to Sea Adventures. Do some bird watching at the Leonabelle Turnbull Birding Center, or have an up close experience with local marine life at Dolphin Encounters. Play a round of golf at Newport Dunes Golf Club, or head over to Sully’s for some bowling.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Aransas Pass, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Railto Theater, 0.3 mi.
* Hamptons's Landing Marina and RV Park, 1.4 mi.
* Saltwater Fishing Safaris, 1.4 mi.
* Sully's Bowling Lanes, 2.4 mi.
* Port Aransas Beach, 9.7 mi.
* Out to Sea Adventures, 7 mi.
* Newport Dunes Golf Club, 10.3 mi
* Portland Aquatic Center, 12.6 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Picnic and BBQ Facility
* Outdoor Seasonal Pool open Feb-Nov
* Matthews Gallery and Studios, 0.3 mi.
* Dolphin Encounters, 7 mi.
* Fisherman's Wharf, 7.3 mi.
* Leonabelle Turnbull Birding Center, 7.6 mi.
* Aquarium at Rockport Harbor, 11.2 mi.
* USS Lexington Museum, 20 mi.
* Texas State Aquarium, 20 mi.
* Welder Wildlife Foundation Park, 27 mi.
* Aransas National Wildlife Refuge Complex, 48.8 mi.
* Free continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Popeye's Chicken and Biscuits, 0.1 mi.
* Corey's Seafood Market, 0.1 mi.
* Rocking B Steakhouse, 0.2 mi.
* Bakery Cafe, 0.2 mi,
* Domino's Pizza, 0.2 mi.
* Taqueria Guadalajara, 0.2, mi
* Butter Churn Restaurant, 0.6 mi.
* Big Fisherman Restaurant, 6.1 mi.
* Gulf Marine Fabricators, 3.1 mi.
* Kiewit Offshore Services, 7.5 mi.
* Citco Products Pipeline, 23.8 mi.
* Sam Kane Beef Processors, 32 mi.
* Shrimporee Festival, June largest in Texas
* Maybe Hot Maybe Not Bike Ride, November
* Holiday Craft Show, December
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of Texas Marine Science Institute, 7.8 mi.
* Del Mar College, 24.1 mi.
* Texas A and M at Corpus Christi, 29.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Coastal Bend Hospital, 1.5 mi.
* Corpus Cristi Medical Center, 32.3 mi.