Americas Best Value Inn Erie welcomes you to a great city on a great lake. Prepare to be charmed by the unbeatable combination of small-town charm and security with large-city energy and attractions, all in a natural setting of great beauty. We invite our guests to enjoy our free deluxe continental breakfast and 24 hour coffee in our lobby. Stay connected with free wireless Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including cable TV with HBO, and ESPN, hairdryer, coffeemaker, clock radio, iron, ironing board, in-room safe, free local calls, and wake-up service. Rollaway bed and cribs are available upon request. Pets allowed on request with applicable charges. A variety of restaurants are located in the surrounding area.
Slip into the sparkling outdoor seasonal pool to relax. Get off the road and unwind in your room with your favorite shows on HBO, We also offer a fitness center, game room, and guest laundry facility. Our four meeting rooms, totaling 2,040 square feet of flexible meeting space, are ideal for your business and social events of up to 150. Just minute from the hotel is the historic Warner Theatre, which serves as a venue for the Erie Philharmonic and various performing arts shows. Visitors can catch a movie at the nearby West Erie Plaza, shop at the Millcreek Mall or tour some of the surrounding wineries. Other local attractions include Harborcreek Historical Society, Erie Art Museum, and Experience Childrens Museum. Flagship Niagara is the perfect spot for a lakeside getaway. Family fun and adventure awaits just five miles away at Erie Playhouse. At Americas Best Value Inn Erie, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Headwaters Park, 0.7 mi.
* Lake Pleasant Golf Course, 2.9 mi.
* Mary D'Angelo Performing Arts, 3.2 mi.
* Gospel Hill Golf Club, 4.8 mi.
* Warner Theatre, 5.2 mi.
* Erie Playhouse, 5.2 mi.
* Peach Street Square, 5.4 mi.
* Cinemark Tinseltown USA, 5.9 mi.
* Lawrence Park Golf Club, 6.7 mi.
* Millcreek Mall, 7.2 mi.
* Business Center
* Fitness Center
* Game Room
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facilities
* Seasonal Outdoor Pool open Memorial Day - Labor Day
* Harborcreek Historical Society, 2.3 mi.
* Erie Art Museum, 5.5 mi.
* Erie County History Center, 5.5 mi.
* Experience Children's Museum, 5.5 mi.
* Watson Curtze Mansion, 5.9 mi.
* Erie County Public Library, 6 mi.
* Flagship Niagara League, 6 mi.
* Firefighters Historical Museum, 6 mi.
* Lake Erie Arboreturm At Frontier, 7.4 mi.
* Coffee in Lobby
* Free deluxe continental served daily - make your own waffles
* Sunrise Restaurant, 0.1 mi.
* Wendy's, 0.3 mi.
* Country Fair, 0.3 mi.
* Boardwalk Tavern, 1.2 mi.
* Great Wall Restaurant, 1.9 mi.
* Little Caesars Pizza, 1.9 mi.
* Southgate Pizza East, 1.9 mi.
* Valerio's Italian Restaurant, 3 mi.
* Ponderosa Steakhouse, 6.2 mi.
* Seaway Manufacturing Corporation, 3.7 mi.
* Greater Erie Industrial Development Corporation, 4 mi.
* BASF Corporation, 5.6 mi.
We offer a 2,040 square feet theater style meeting room with a maximum capacity of 150 guests, can be divided into 4 rooms. Catered lunch is available for meeting facilities needs to call in advance. Projection screen, microphone, and podium are also available.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Animal Kingdom Pet Hospital, 3.2 mi.
* Erie Va Medical Center, 3.5 mi.
* Saint Vincent Health Center, 4.4 mi.
* Health South of Erie, 5.6 mi.
* Hamot Surgery Center, 5.7 mi.
* Millcreek Community Hospital, 6.2 mi.
* Shriners Hospitals for Children, 7.4 mi.