Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Roswell, located off of Highway 285 and Highway 70 just 2.5 miles from downtown Roswell. Our hotel is convenient to several UFO themed attractions and only a short distance to local businesses and restaurants. Whether you are visiting for business or pleasure, come stay with us and experience all that Roswell has to offer.
Start your day off right with our free deluxe continental breakfast and coffee service in our lobby. Enjoy a refreshing swim in our seasonal outdoor pool, open May to October. Appreciate the convenience of our business center with computer, fax and copy services. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our public areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy and comfort of your own oversized guest room featuring amenities including pillowtop matresses, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, 46 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO, ESPN, desk with lamp, clock radio, curved shower rods, free local and long distance calls, voice mail, and wakeup service. Select rooms are accessible and feature grab bars and roll in showers.
Check out one of many local area events including the Roswell Cosmic-Con and Sci-Fi Film Festival in June, The Amazing Roswell UFO Festival in July, and the Chili Cheese Festival every September. Explore the extraterrestrial history of Roswell at the International UFO Museum and Research Center or take a tour of the Alien Zone and grab some otherworldly photos and souvenirs. Play a round of golf at Spring River Golf Course or head over to Spring River Zoo and Park to see some local wildlife. Enjoy a delicious meal at one of several nearby restaurants including Cattle Baron Steak and Seafood, Peppers Grill and Bar, or Billy Ray’s Restaurant.
At Americas Best Value Inn Roswell, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Vista Linda Park, 0.7 mi.
* Roswell Mall, 1.4 mi.
* Galaxy 8 Movies, 1.4 mi.
* Roswell Country Club, 2.6 mi.
* Alien Zone, 2.7 mi.
* Gifts From the Angels, 2.8 mi.
* Star Child, 2.9 mi.
* Cielo Grande Recreation Park, 3.2 mi.
* Spring River Golf Course, 3.6 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Pool (Open May-October)
* Picnic Area
* New Mexico Military Institute, 1.8 mi.
* Anderson Museum of Contemporary Art, 2.1 mi.
* Roswell Museum and Art Center, 2.1 mi.
* Roswell Convention and Civic Center, 2.2 mi.
* Pecos Flavors Winery, 2.7 mi.
* International UFO Museum and Research Center, 2.8 mi.
* Spring River Zoo and Park, 2.8 mi.
* Walker Aviation Museum, 9 mi.
* Bottomless Lakes State Park, 19.9 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Other Cafe, 0.01 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.1 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.1 mi.
* Church's Chicken, 0.1 mi.
* Classics Frozen Custard, 0.2 mi.
* Subway, 0.3 mi.
* Tia Juana's Mexican Grille, 0.9 mi.
* McDonald's, 1.1 mi.
* Rib Crib, 1.3 mi.
* Chili's, 1.3 mi.
* Cattle Baron Steak and Seafood, 2 mi.
* Pasta Café Italian Bistro, 2.2 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 2.3 mi.
* Peppers Grill and Bar, 2.5 mi.
* Billy Ray's Restaurant, 2.7 mi.
* Big D's Downtown Dive, 2.9 mi.
* Cowboy Café, 3.6 mi.
* Galactic Sushi, 3.7 mi.
* KFC, 4.3 mi.
* Los Ninos Mexican Restaurant, 4.5 mi.
* Beijing Restaurant, 4.6 mi.
* Daylight Donuts, 4.8 mi.
* Julie's Place, 5.1 mi.
* United Drilling Inc, 2.8 mi.
* Leprino Foods Company, 9.4 mi.
* Yates Petroleum Corporation, 43.2 mi.
* Penasco Valley Telecommunications, 43.3 mi.
* Navajo Refining Company, 43.4 mi.
* Roswell Cosmic-Con and Sci-Fi Film Festival, June
* The Amazing Roswell UFO Festival, July
* Chili Cheese Festival, September
* Electric Light Christmas Parade, November
Local Colleges and Universities
* Eastern New Mexico University, 8.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Eastern New Mexico Medical Center, 1.1 mi.
* Roswell Regional Hospital, 1.3 mi.